5.0 out of 5 stars Warning! Reading this book might provoke you to action...., 30 Nov. 2009
Trevor Magee (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Becoming the Answer to Our Prayers (Paperback)
I think that it should be compulsory reading for all Christians who would like to change the world.If the church is truly a spirit led body of people then it should also be a selfless community that looks after the poor more than it looks after its buildings. When we face Jesus this is what we will have to give an account of is what we have done for the "least of these". This book will motivate you to say "Here am I , send me!"

I thoroughly recommend this book & everything else that Shane Claiborne has written or co-written. In "my book" he is a contemporary Christiasn hero who expertly articulating what I wish had been said to the church 30 years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another cracker., 6 May 2013
P. D. Rowden - See all my reviews
This review is from: Becoming the Answer to Our Prayers (Paperback)
I know he's the 'new kid on the block' so every body loves his work, but really this is totally worth a read then pass it on to someone else whom you would really love to bless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Creatively growth passion, 6 Feb. 2012
R. A. Boland - See all my reviews
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I HAVE EVER READ. I baught several copies to give to friends as it takes the church theories out the box

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring Read, 27 Aug. 2011
If you have read other Claiborne books this one will not let you down, written well in contemporary English... Does not treat you like an idiot, but also explains things in a clear way without making too many assumptions.

If you are looking to explore how to live out your life as a Jesus Follower, you love prayer and you love service then this is a great book to help you find authentic ways to synergize the two.

Becoming the Answer to Our Prayers
Becoming the Answer to Our Prayers by Shane Claiborne and Jonathan Wilson-Hartgrove (Paperback - 3 Sept. 2008)