on 25 July 2011
I have followed Brother Jerry's ministry for years and have to say this book in particular, is an outstanding work. Here is a man of God who doesn't just sit and write but communicates the reality of God working in his own life spanning decades of ministry, basically a man of God who practices what he preaches. Folk can argue about the "Word of Faith" element, but hey, if it works, the man must be doing somehting right!

Actually since reading this book I have written up and prayed in faith projects of my own, with results! Thanks you Jesus, why? Because this book in based on sound teaching based on the Holy precious Word of God, bourne out of real testimony. It has taught me that God actually likes to be reminded of what it says in His Word about our situation.

I think it would be wrong to see this book as another "7 point plan" to get God to do something, no. What stands out for me from this entire message is - relationship. Relationship with a loving, caring and generous Father in heaven, who wants to bless us more than we can imagine. For me this book challenges us to stretch our faith and take God at His Word.

Well done brother Jerry for being faithful to God's call.
on 23 April 2012
I don't know what to say about this book apart from you must read it!!!

I am a relatively new believer so the many examples of what God can do in this book. I have already started my petitions from a new house to having a better relationship with God.

I am really struggling to say how good this book is so please please buy it and I hope that it changes your life the same way it has for me.
on 17 January 2014
This book is great, will recommend it to anyone facing an impossible situation which only God can solve.

For with God nothing shall be impossible

Thank you Pastor Jerry Savelle, God bless you
on 30 December 2011
I bought the book as my prayer life was becoming a struggle. I needed answers to my prayer & needed it fast. The book is WONDERFUL!
on 15 March 2015
This is a brilliantly spiritual book. It gives many great examples of prayers that were answered. It also teaches how to pray, and how important the word of God is. There are also example prayers for each section. It is a very biblical book which evey Christian who is serious about their walk with Christ needs to read and follow. If it is followed results will be evident and the body of Christ will grow physically and spiritually.
on 13 February 2015
Yes this book really does meet my expectations; it's good to go back and be reminder of the word of Lord and start putting it into practice. Well done brother Jerry . The Lord continue to move you forward in Jesus name.
on 10 April 2013
I think that this book is very informative. It taught me a lot about prayer and about the different ways to pray. It not only taught me about prayer but also about the relationship and role I play in my prays not just whilst I am saying them but in the following days and weeks. This book opens you up to a deeper relationship with God and if you are a person who has felt that something was lacking in their spiritual relationship with God then this is definitely the book for you!!
on 17 October 2011
Am happy with my purchase. Very good buy and worth reading. Came as expected. Am sure that I will use the website again as am thinking of ordering this book as a xmas present for my sister.
on 30 August 2012
This is an amazing book,. I will definitely be writing a prayer of petition. This book adds another dimension to praying, and if we trust God, it will have amazing results.
on 28 April 2014
This was recommended by my sister. It is clear and easily understood, giving examples. I have started to prepare my first prayer of petition.