Format: PaperbackChange

on 9 July 2009
I brought this book for my 4yr old son after my mum passed away. It is a fantastic book that is easy for children to comprehend. He now thinks we are all waterbugs but nana and other family members that have passed away are dragonflys. Must for anybody with a child that you want to explain death/afterlife to.
on 4 June 2011
This is a wonderful little book to help people deal with family bereavement. It has ideas to help children come to terms with death and sufggestions for paremnts trying to help their children in this desperately sad situation. I have had to use it recently with a friend and she found it very supportive.
on 4 February 2014
A book for adults and children,
lovely easy little story, worth reading
explaining bereavement in a simple way
would recommend
on 6 March 2013
I have given this book for a number of years so parents are able to explain death to young children, I'm glad that it's still being published
on 12 October 2015
Amazing book for a child grieving the loss of someone or something. I bought for my 5yr daughter and 8yr son after loss of our beloved dog
on 22 May 2013
Excellent resource to work with child who is suffering from a loss - liked this being in colouring book for. As you can pace with child
on 24 October 2013
Very good book and am using it to start the process that Grandad is dying but watch out it is a colouring book. Very speedy delivery.
on 18 March 2013
This is a lovely book for any young child who has lost a loved one. It gives them a beautiful image in language they can understand.
on 6 June 2015
lovely simple explanation of life and death. Aimed at children but just as pertinent for adults with a lesser reliance on religion.
on 21 April 2014
It is small and not in full colour. Works for memorising and retelling eye to eye but doesn't do well for bedtime story scenario.