Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 December 2007
Excellent introduction to Ignatian spirituality. Has practical exercises based loosely around the four weeks of the Spiritual Exercises. Lots of common sense - pray as you can not as you can't etc.

Would be a great help for anyone wanting to deepen their faith and prayer life.
on 26 August 2014
couldn't get on with this book.I found the constant references to rowing and athlete training particularly tedious,as I have never been an athlete I found this approach unhelpful.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 December 2009
Arrived promptly. Started reading it but got impatient with the build up as I just wanted to get on with it. Ok, patience is not one of my virtues!! I haven't progressed much as I have been distracted and one needs to be in the right frame of mind to get the most out of this type of book. This book will be read and worked through.