5.0 out of 5 stars What I Have Been Looking For!
Published 14 months ago by TangoDiver

3.0 out of 5 stars Took ages to come
I don't know why it took so long. The book is great, if you like painting or drawing or want to start I highly recommend it. The service to get the book can be improved in my opinion.
Published 3 months ago by Vanessa

5.0 out of 5 stars What I Have Been Looking For!, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Painting for the Absolute and Utter Beginner (Paperback)
This is the book that has kicked me up the backside to get me painting again. It is a complete step-by-step guide on how to paint. This is the book that I was waiting for! I have learned more about painting from this book than from anyone or anything else I have seen. It definitely has tied up a few loose ends for me. Having been to a few classes and reading many books and watching videos, this book will teach you the foundations to becoming a good painter. Anyone can learn to draw and paint. It takes practice and an understanding of the fundamentals of creating a piece of work. This books will take you on that journey. Thank you Claire Watson Garcia for writing this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful revision, 30 Nov 2012
This review is from: Painting for the Absolute and Utter Beginner (Paperback)
I think this book will be useful as a revision of basic techniques even if you have been painting for a while. I like it and found it very informative.

3.0 out of 5 stars Took ages to come, 9 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Painting for the Absolute and Utter Beginner (Paperback)
I bought this book and was disappointed. I found it contained a lot of student input, and wasn't inspired by it unfortunately. I sent it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Teaching., 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Painting for the Absolute and Utter Beginner (Paperback)
I have done the odd taster/ beginner's course and this book is superb for a beginner. Not too advanced but covers all the basics. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 24 Dec 2011
This review is from: Painting for the Absolute and Utter Beginner (Paperback)
I consider this to be a good book for a novice painter but I doubt that any book will turn me into a painter. Anyway it's fun trying.

Painting for the Absolute and Utter Beginner
Painting for the Absolute and Utter Beginner by Claire Watson Garcia (Paperback - 7 Sep 2010)
14.58