Format: PaperbackChange

on 27 June 2010
I have only just discovered how to do macrame and found the instructions in this book easy to follow. Ideal book for a beginner.
on 16 July 2010
Lovely updated version of an old craft . The projects are fresh,modern and delicate..Well laid out with clear instructions. Good buy !
on 22 July 2008
This book moves away from the traditional hemp cord but still using the same techniques. I'll say a 21st century twist on macrame. The book is full of designs using c-lon, silk thread, yarns & other types of cord.

The designs are so beautiful & elegant it can worn with any outfit & for any ocassion, she even designs a bag for Ipod! I will highly recommend this step by step book for all macrame lovers especially those who want to make & wear designs for all ocassions. Definitely not a book for the surf type beader.
on 28 May 2009
An amazing book, with lots of projects and very easy "how to".I absolutely recommend it!!
on 18 April 2012
This book is brilliant for anyone who is interested in macrame. It has projects that a beginner could do but also projects for the more advanced. It is clearly written with great pictures. I have already made a few bracelets and necklaces with guidance from this book and would recommend it to anyone.
on 31 May 2013
I have never used macramé before but the designs in this book made me want to attempt the pattern on the cover straight away. Beautiful results.
on 23 June 2013
having seen macrame demonstrated on the TV he got hooked on this method. He is an a card maker and because we tend to enjoy the same things it means that we spend lots of time working together.
on 21 June 2014
I brought this book and when i receved i couldnt wait to get started, Thebook it's self is light in weight amazing instructions easy to follow aslwell and the colours in the book is brilliant too!!! I would reccomened this to anyone who would like to start making macreme and i have now become quite an expert at the brilliant technique and i have brought other books to up my game on different designs and creating my own designs. I would hesitate to get this fab book what you waiting for go on click that button!!!
on 13 November 2015
This is a really good book, Very clear colour illustrations and photographs so even if the text might, on a couple of occasions, be a little less clear than one would like a quick look at the excellent diagrams at the beginning of the book helps to clarify things, Some lovely projects to make and easy to read text and mostly clear instructions for making the beaded and/or knotted items. Recommend this book for anyone wanting to investigate how to do macramé.
on 30 December 2013
I found this book to be very limited in the designs, although the macramé information was clear and good. There is so much more that could have been done with designs, and why did it have a pattern for an iPod cover and a bag/purse in a book on jewellery making? I thought it was disappointing.