5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!
I've made several of Anna's toys before this book came out, so I knew the patterns would be fun to make and looked forward to getting my copy.
What I hadn't realised before I got it was how beautiful the book would be itself. The tutorials are very helpful and the photo's are stunning.
If you want a break for knitting clothes and blankets, or you want to try...
Published on 16 July 2010 by Tess

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published on 9 Oct 2010 by Mrs. Denny S. Abeykoon

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 13 Feb 2013
cant wait to get started I've read this book twice , so i feel ready to try to make some of the characters

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love love!!, 10 May 2012
Nicola (Milton Keynes, Bucks) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Knitting Mochimochi (Paperback)
I bought this as I love amigurumi and mochi-mochi and cannot wait to knit some of these really lovely and unusual items!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 5 Jan 2012
This review is from: Knitting Mochimochi (Paperback)
Great gift, lovely, unusual patterns. It's got me into knitting just so I can borrow the book back and try them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 15 Dec 2011
This is a really great book, as everything is explained so clearly, but one word of warning! I downloaded it onto my Kindle, and if you do this, all the lovely coloured pictures appear in BLACK AND WHITE, NOT COLOUR! This is a shame as it is more difficult to see what is going on, so if you ARE thinking of downloading it to your Kindle, I'd suggest downloading it to your PC as well, so you can see what it looks like in colour. (There are also links for printable charts that you can just click on to get them.)

Fabulous for anyone who likes smallish projects but needs a change from mitts, hats and scarves.

5.0 out of 5 stars My GF loved it., 19 Jun 2011
This review is from: Knitting Mochimochi (Paperback)
I got this for my Fiancee, she loves it.
wanted to create all the whacky designs, the paper is so nice and high quality.
I think she would highly recommend it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars MOCHIMOCHI, 10 Jan 2011
This review is from: Knitting Mochimochi (Paperback)
WOW WHAT CAN I SAY THIS IS REALLY SOMETHING QUITE UNUSUAL BUT TOTALLY SATISFYING, MAKING PIGS IN WIGS MONSTER SLIPPERS, JUST REALLY FOR THE KNITTER WHO LIKES THE UNUSUAL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Oct 2014
This review is from: Knitting Mochimochi (Paperback)
Excellent service, quality and highly rate this

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 9 Oct 2010
This review is from: Knitting Mochimochi (Paperback)
I was really disappointed with this book. Most craft books have a good selection of patterns for all skill levels - this is not the case with this book - all the patterns except one are knitted on double pointed needles, so there's nothing for beginners here. I tried for hours to master these, but to no avail. despite the good instructions for how to use them. The magic loop method on the circular needles also has instructions, but I found these difficult to interpret for a beginner, despite the step by step pictures. The only reason I'm giving this book 2 stars & not one, is because it inspired me to have a go at knitting my own creations on 2 needles.Knitting Mochimochi

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 2 May 2012
This review is from: Knitting Mochimochi (Paperback)
Like her other book Teeny Tiny Mochimochi If I had seen this book in real life I would never have bought it . I was so disappointed to find that all the patterns are knitted in the round on DP knitting needles, which I hate using !!! Such a shame.

Knitting Mochimochi
Knitting Mochimochi by Anna Hrachovec (Paperback - 7 Aug 2010)