5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!
I've made several of Anna's toys before this book came out, so I knew the patterns would be fun to make and looked forward to getting my copy.
What I hadn't realised before I got it was how beautiful the book would be itself. The tutorials are very helpful and the photo's are stunning.
If you want a break for knitting clothes and blankets, or you want to try...
Published on 16 July 2010 by Tess

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I was really disappointed with this book. Most craft books have a good selection of patterns for all skill levels - this is not the case with this book - all the patterns except one are knitted on double pointed needles, so there's nothing for beginners here. I tried for hours to master these, but to no avail. despite the good instructions for how to use them. The...
Published on 9 Oct 2010 by Mrs. Denny S. Abeykoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 16 July 2010
This review is from: Knitting Mochimochi (Paperback)
If you want a break for knitting clothes and blankets, or you want to try your hand at making toys, I highly recommend you buy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun knitting!, 24 May 2011
L. Milligan (Ayrshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Knitting Mochimochi (Paperback)
I love this book. I have no interest in knitting jumpers and hats so this book is perfect for me. My kids love everything in it and as soon as I finish knitting an item they are begging me to knit something else. Even my nephews who are 10 and 13 ask me to knit them something. I am not an expert knitter, I hadn't knitted since I was at school over 25 years ago!. I taught myself to knit in the round with help from my mum and you tube videos. Before I bought this book I had only knitted one piece in the round. They book is really easy to follow, it tells you everything you need to know, if you have any difficulty visualising how to knit in the round check out the numerous videos on you tube. I have made a number of mistakes while following the patterns (usually because I wasn't concentrating) but everything I have knitted has come out looking pretty good. My son even won first prize for his Easter bonnet with the knitted mini chicks and bunnies. I have since taught some of my friends to knit in the round and they will be purchasing the book as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strange but fun!, 29 Dec 2010
This review is from: Knitting Mochimochi (Paperback)
I loved this book! The items are quite easy to knit, although some use dpn's. It even makes things like power station chimneys cute!
All my boys want the monster slippers pictured on the front. I love knitting cute toys, and there are loads of things in here that are on my "to do" list!
Highly recommended for anyone that loves knitting unusual toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute!, 14 Dec 2010
This review is from: Knitting Mochimochi (Paperback)
I got this as a christmas present for my friend, to bring a really sweet twist to knitting - I know she'll love it! The designs are so cute and it's nice to follow as well :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!, 25 Sep 2010
This review is from: Knitting Mochimochi (Paperback)
The toys in this book are like nothing I've seen before, and I've stitched quite a few amigurumi. The very clear instructions on knitting and crochet techniques are what really makes this book. Also included are instructions on sewing the items together, which is something I've always hated. But Anna makes it look so easy. If you want to design your own toy there are instructions for that too. This book really has everything. I hope there's a follow up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting Mochimochi, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Knitting Mochimochi (Paperback)
My first purchase was the book Teeny Tiny Mochimochi and I was hooked so getting this one as a follow up was inspirational! Again and again, I found the patterns easy to follow and rather addictive. Experimenting with various kinds of yarn produced some very interesting results, so when knitting mochimochi's now, my yarn stash contains crochet threads, embroidery yarns of every description and some wool and cotton yarns used generally for fine lace knitting. I also spent some therapeutic time untangling yarns that had been at the bottom of the stash and knitting the smaller quantities into mochimochi critters. I truly recommend this book as a source of inspiration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Knitting Mochimochi (Paperback)
I love the designs in this book - they are so cute and quirky! I have definitely got the Mochimochi bug!!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, Wild and Weird, 20 Mar 2013
E. R. Drew "Els bels" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Knitting Mochimochi (Paperback)
I bought the book for the pigs in wigs, just added 2 rows of purl at the end of the stst nose to give him an oink! I love the book, easy to follow, wonderful colours and she even gives you ideas of how to make your own patterns up. As soon as I have made the 21 pigs I am working on I am hoping to start on a few bedbugs!! The only thing it is missing is a layflat binder, doesn't stay on the page I want to work on!

5.0 out of 5 stars great service, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Knitting Mochimochi (Paperback)
easy to order, it arrived speedily, beautiful book, I am casting on forthwith and will make many of the items

5.0 out of 5 stars knit-tastic!, 15 Feb 2013
Pupp (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Knitting Mochimochi (Paperback)
Igot this for my mum as she is a top notch knitter.
there are loads of cool little things to knit in this book, and shes really enjoying the patterns and designs.

ARRAY(0xadf7dcf0)

Knitting Mochimochi
Knitting Mochimochi by Anna Hrachovec (Paperback - 7 Aug 2010)
11.69