4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
I thought this book was an enjoyable read with romance and action in one story. Two mortal women in love with two vampires makes for an interesting read and one that I couldn't put down. Look out for a sneek preview of Amanda's new book 'A Whisper of Eternity' at the end of After Sundown.
Published on 5 Jan 2004 by Mrs. D. L. Stewart

2.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointed :(
Published on 24 Oct 2003 by Rachel Williamson

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 5 Jan 2004
Mrs. D. L. Stewart "BeeHappy" (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointed :(, 24 Oct 2003
Rachel Williamson (Bolton, Lancashire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: After Sundown (Mass Market Paperback)
I have always loved Ashley's work but I found this book to be very very dissaponting. I found the story jumped around too much and didnt really stick with the main characters. To tell the truth it was so bad I couldnt make myself finish the last couple of chapters. As I said before,up until this point I haven't ever disliked any of her books and I hope this was just a dry patch for her and her newest book will be back to her usual standards I adore .

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good dark fantasy, 8 July 2013
This review is from: After Sundown (Mass Market Paperback)
thoroughly enjoyed this book. If you like dark fantasy books ny Christine feehan? Amanda Ashley is just as good with her novels. Have nearly read all books by her, and can't dislike any of these books

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: After Sundown (Kindle Edition)
It was good to see how Gregori and Marrisa finished up. I thought this was a good read, it wasn't fantastic but something different

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 27 May 2008
This review is from: After Sundown (Mass Market Paperback)
Very disappointing, very boring. I hated the main story about Edward and Kelly, but I loved the secondary story about Grigori and Marisa.

I just did not find Edward a particularly interesting character.

2.0 out of 5 stars Quite disappointing, 25 July 2005
L. Clarkson (Wirral, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: After Sundown (Mass Market Paperback)
I didn't enjoy this book as much as I'd hoped. I loved Grigori and Marisa in Shades of Gray, and Edward Ramsey - so I was really excited about reading Edwards story! Sadly, I was disappointed with it - it seemed a little thin and bland.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jan 2004
Mrs. D. L. Stewart "BeeHappy" (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: After Sundown (Mass Market Paperback)
I thought this book was an enjoyable read that I couldn't put down. There was romance and action thrown into one story. Two mortal women in love with two vampires makes an interesting read. I'm looking forward to Amanda's new book 'A Whisper of Eternity' which has a special preview at the end of this current book.

ARRAY(0xa6d67e64)

After Sundown
After Sundown by Amanda Ashley (Mass Market Paperback - 13 Mar 2003)
Used & New from: 0.01