4.0 out of 5 stars Good Story
Published 19 months ago by Julie Alexander

2.0 out of 5 stars not very good
Published on 29 Jan. 2005 by Carrie

2.0 out of 5 stars not very good, 29 Jan. 2005
This review is from: Cold Blooded (Zebra romantic suspense) (Mass Market Paperback)
this book reminds me of Sandra Brown's 'hello darkness' both heroines are radio dj's and both are being stalked by some crazy dude and both males are cops, or ex cops in the case of lisa. The passion between the male character and the female character is flat, and her writing style just doesn't keep me engaged. All in all I had to struggle to finish this book. I wouldn't recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Story, 17 Jun. 2013
Very good story Ms Jackson is a great story teller. What ruined this book for me was the editing. Do not purchase unless they go back and edit the Ebook version. Was warned about this in a previous review and I did not think that it would be too bad, but I have to say it was worse than even I could have imagined it really ruins the book for you and what a shame for such a great story.
Please publishers make this ebook right so that everyone can enjoy what is a great story.

3.0 out of 5 stars a good read, 6 Oct. 2006
Amanda Payne "AmandaJP" (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
Again I enjoyed this book but have only given 3 stars as I have found other Lisa Jackson books more chilling. Make sure you read hot blooded first as I didn't and the bad 'person' in hot blooded is given away in this book therefore kind of ruining it as I don't think you get the same suspense knowing who the culprit is.

Deff worth reading !!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very badly edited, 12 April 2014
The story is good and I was planning to read the whole Bentz / Montoya series, but I am not giving this lazy publisher one more penny. There are so many mistakes on every page that it makes it very difficult to read. How can you be swept away with the flow of the story if several times a page you have to stop and figure out what the word is supposed to be! Its not as if the publisher has even had to pay for paper or shipping, you would think they would afford a proof-reader!

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear!, 30 Dec. 2013
Never have I read a book with so many spelling mistakes! James spelt lanes, Bernadette spelt Bemadette, the list is endless! Money back please.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great story as always, 28 July 2014
no disrespect to lisa jackson, the negatives are all in the translation to a disapointing ebook, especially as it was over six pounds to purchase. Great story as always, however the kindle version has SO many typos its unreal, almost to the point that you have to have read other lisa jackson novels to desipher what is meant to be said.

4.0 out of 5 stars serious grammar issues, 23 Feb. 2014
Easy read. Enjoyable. This kindle version was obviously written by a child. The spelling and grammar was shocking. Very surprised!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 16 Mar. 2014
Great story line, totally spoilt by punctuation and printing errors . Worst I have ever seen . Huge, huge disappointment !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 6 Dec. 2013
Perfect condition as described. Needed to get the book quickly to replace one for my mam as her puppy had chewed it. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faulty Kindle Edition, 27 July 2013
Kindle edition. I loved the story - as I do all Lisa Jackson's books. However, there were COUNTLESS errors in this edition. Capital letters in the middle of words, many instances of two or three words running into each other and, so many times, there was an 'l' instead if a capital 'J' e.g., in the names of 'James' and 'Jennifer'. Unfortunately, all these errors really detracted from the pleasure of reading the book and I found this to be very disappointing!!

Regards,

Judith A Nixon

Cold Blooded (Zebra romantic suspense)
Cold Blooded (Zebra romantic suspense) by Lisa Jackson (Mass Market Paperback - 12 Feb. 2003)
Used & New from: £4.56