5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 29 July 1998
By A Customer
If you'd like to read a great "go to the rescue ghost story" and have a laugh. This is the book for you. When Maureen first realises she was being haunted she was really scared. She went from scared to falling in love all over again with the ghost. Leaping in and out of her own past she relives certain parts of her youth. Telling her teenage friends about sex was one of the funny parts. Then finding out at the reunion that she really had told them (and therefore had really travelled in time). She finally finds herself in the end and can then start a new life with out feeling guilty about her (ex-)husband or about her lost love (the ghost).

5.0 out of 5 stars Remember her name, the books are fabulouse for true romantic, 1 Jun. 1999
By A Customer
I discovered Flannery years ago via a friend. If you want some romance,intrigue and fantasy for a respite from the awful day's hectic rat race, cut off the phone, get in your pj's,some popcorn and dream along with the BEST writer to melt time,space and hopefulness and LOVE into one heck of a good read,yet you will be wistfully waiting in your day dreams for a man just like you heard it could be. Your prince has arrived, yet worth the work to nab 'im. A author definitely needing to have her books come to us in film formulation.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Once in a lifetime read., 31 July 1999
By A Customer
I found this book 5 years ago. I have read it 4 times. Ms. O'Day-Flannery hits the bullseye. Forty-something women finding herself with no husband after 20 years of marriage and dedication to her family. She caught the essence of feelings, hopes and dreams. Mine at least. I believe my guardian angel lead me to this book. I want to thank the author for giving hope, that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Each time I read it, there is something more I learn about myself and Maureen. Thank you.

Once in a Lifetime
Once in a Lifetime by Constance O'Day-Flannery (Paperback - 7 Nov. 1991)
Used & New from: £0.01