5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
My daughter found this book extremely informative; it promoted discussion and provided the explanations that were being sought in a less embarrassing format than mum and dad!
Published 10 months ago by LP Belsom

3.0 out of 5 stars Covered
....a fantastic follow up publication to the "where did I come from?" book. Open, frank and to the point!
Published on 20 July 2010 by Auntie L

4.0 out of 5 stars ) and was delighted to discovery that they are still in print for ..., 6 July 2014
Miss Debra Ames (Kingston-Upon-Thames, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: What's Happening to ME? (Paperback)
I had these books when I was a little girl (too many years ago to mention!) and was delighted to discovery that they are still in print for my godchildren (only bought with permission from their parents!) One or two american word spellings (mom rather than mum or mother) but a good way to break the ice with delicate conversations about growing up! Always be prepared for more questions though ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for young pre pubescent children, 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: What's Happening to ME? (Paperback)
If you buy your child nothing else this year get them this book,my ten year old loves it,it tells her all she needs to know about growing up

5.0 out of 5 stars Educational gold, 28 Oct 2012
This review is from: What's Happening to ME? (Paperback)
I had this book as a child and decided to purchase it for my daughter. It is clear and concise without being ambiguous, and it covers all of the important facts that children should know. It provides a good starting point to discuss adolescence with your children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful way of covering a difficult topic., 26 Feb 2012
This review is from: What's Happening to ME? (Paperback)
Excellent way of explaining to our older kids what they are feeling and experiencing. Some parts a little more advanced than I'm prepared to go with an 11 year old at the moment but, having read it in advance, I was able to skip over those particular parts very quickly. My son is delighted to realise that he is not the only person in the world feeling a little strange in this pre-pubescent stage!

4.0 out of 5 stars A no-nonsense guide for parents/young adults, 15 Dec 2011
E. Cabuk "Eileen" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: What's Happening to ME? (Paperback)
I bought this book for my 12yr old son, after acquiring the prequal ' Where did I come from'. It is written in a straight forward manner, using volcabulary that youngsters these days can relate to. Helps to introduce discussion of sometimes awkward issues, in a down to earth way.

3.0 out of 5 stars Covered, 20 July 2010

What's Happening to ME?
What's Happening to ME? by Peter Mayle (Paperback - 1 July 2003)
7.27