5.0 out of 5 stars 'Must have' for new parents and baby photographers, 30 Mar. 2011
K. Nolan (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Baby in Pictures (Paperback)
If you have just had a baby, are about to, or you know someone who has - this is the definitive baby photography book. For new parents, this book follows your baby's development during the first 12 months and it will inspire you to pick up your camera and create something really special.

But what's great about it - apart from the fabulous pictures and the fact that it's also a great read, is Me Ra's photo recipes - she reveals lots of her photography secrets so you know how she got that shot and how you can recreate it too. You will get fabulous photos that you will treasure in years to come. I have followed Me Ra's blog for several years and she is a remarkable woman and photographer and this book will inspire you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 3 May 2012
This review is from: Your Baby in Pictures (Paperback)
For anyone who has or is about to have a baby and wishes to create beautiful photo's this is a must have.

I am a part time photographer and with lots of friends having babies, wanted to brush up on my skills and get some creative ideas to enable me to capture some beautiful images for them.

The book is well written and is as useful to those who have a 'point and shoot' camera to those with DSLR's. It has examples and show's what settings were used to create the image.

I have already recommended this to several friends. I just wish the author had written more books on different subjects!

A ++++++++++

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book but get the hard copy, 18 April 2012
This book is fantastic. I am a pretty novice DSLR user but it told me how to set up the camera and I even felt confident playing around with adjusting the settings as necessary. The recipes are brilliant if you need a bit of inspiration for some photos of your baby other than the standard sleeping in cot photos. I would recommend buying the hard copy rather than the Kindle version though - it's the kind of book you want to flip quickly from one page to another or hold one page open while looking at another. I also think the pictures are much better in colour which I could only see opening them on the phone rather than Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderfull book, 13 Sept. 2011
Mrs. C. Grief - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Baby in Pictures (Paperback)
this book is simply fantastic.it has been motivational to me.iv learnt more in 5 minutes because of the writers simplicity and honesty than years with other photography books.with the arrival of my first grandchild i felt I wanted to take the lovliest photos I could, and the authors advice of how to story tell and not just take snapshots, with step by step advise was inspirational. Even understanding basic dslr settings has changed everything.My fotos have improved 100%, and iv rediscovered my joy with my camera.thank you so very much. buy this book you wont be disapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars best baby photgraphy book, 13 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Your Baby in Pictures (Paperback)
My wife bought this for me for christmas so I could get some ideas on photographing our new born Twin girls. This must be the best book on the subject. It is designed for point and shoot as well as SLR users, the images are excellent and not of the normal portrait style which everyone else uses. The information in the books is kept simple but all the infpormation on camera settings are provided for your reference. no specialist kit is required only babys and natural light. this book is ideal for those with little or no photography knowlege but is eqaully usefull to people with an understanding of aperaturea and shutter speeds. Thanks to this book I have loads of fantastic quirky shots of our babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 22 Jun. 2013
T. Forshew (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Baby in Pictures (Paperback)
The online preview doesnt do this book justice. Some of the tips are repetitive but the ideas are great and I hope to get some great pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 25 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Your Baby in Pictures (Paperback)
It's a good book both for parents and children photographers. It's very easy to read. Author definitely has talent of writer :). Book starts very touching and inspiring author's story and is divided into several parts depending on how old a baby is. Each part enlists several moments and poses, which can be shooted, and explanations how to do the shoot are given. No tough theory, only easy and useful ideas.

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting and engrossing, 5 Jun. 2013
Keeps you motivated to create a portfolio of wonderful baby pictures. Lovely images giving ideas to develop your own style.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to understand, Great Beginners, 1 Jan. 2015
Lorraine L. Fleming (Aberdeenshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Baby in Pictures (Paperback)
Lovely book. However didn't find much information that I wasn't already aware of! Easy to understand for a beginner, especially tips on settings for different cameras, so would certainly recommend for that reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and creative ideas for taking classy and professional pictures ..., 19 Jan. 2015
M. Christie "beady bookworm" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Baby in Pictures (Paperback)
Very nice and creative ideas for taking classy and professional pictures of your little one. Makes you think outside the box a little.

Your Baby in Pictures
Your Baby in Pictures by Me Ra Koh (Paperback - 7 Mar. 2011)