on 12 July 2011
Absolutely loved this book - finished it quite quickly as I could not put it down. Micky deals with each phase of his life as he sees it in a very straightforward and readable way. I loved to read about his time as Circus Boy which I could remember watching but could not remember too many details about. Similarly, his relationship with the other Monkees and the stars they hung out with made fascinating reading and really filled in the gaps of the story that you sort of know.
on 14 April 2012
I love this book its a must for all lovers of micky dolenz i bought the book as he is my fave monkee, In this book Micky Dolenz tells you about each chapter of his life this book is very easy to read the writing is big to.