Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 December 1997
I got so much more out of this book than the title suggests! Boyan takes the time to help you go over what you really WANT out of your prospecting and presenting efforts. He points out the flaws in the cold-hearted, selfish motives for sales, and shows how putting the customer's goals first, always helps you achieve YOUR goals later. Then, he gives you step-by-step points for writing your own script and presentation plan. Beyond just cold-calling, this book can help you with every new prospect you meet and that, oh so vital, first few minutes of interaction. This book is a treasure, and one I'm getting for all my Sales Leaders for Christmas!
This is the best book on cold calling that I have ever read. I wish I came across it earlier. It is structured in a no nonsense way and helps you creating openers and probing objections in an intelligent way. It provides plenty of examples and I found it very effective.