5.0 out of 5 stars "The Best" of them all
I've only ever written one review for Amazon before. I hated the book so much I wrote to let others know. However hard I tried, I couldn't write anything that would pass the Amazon censors - I hated that book so much.
Published on 30 Jun. 2005 by Darren Priest

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid !!
I must be in the minority looking at the reviews above, however I found this book to be dreadful. Some of the games wouldn't keep five year olds occupied at a birthday party ! For example, feeding popcorn to each other, whilst blindfolded, I mean come on !! Not the kind of thing to take to my managers meeting really.
Published on 28 Oct. 2008 by Mr. J. C. Sharman

5.0 out of 5 stars "The Best" of them all, 30 Jun. 2005
This review is from: Quick Team-Building Activities for Busy Managers: 50 Exercises That Get Results in Just 15 Minutes (Paperback)
This review is written for exactly the opposite reasons. I adore this book. It has so many fantastically creative ideas. They give you activities to work with from go and spark off your own creativity. It is easily accessible and a fraction of the cost of so many books I've purchased. I am so very impressed with this book that I had to let other people know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver!!, 19 Jan. 2007
This book is fantastic!!! I work in an environment where managers have no time to plan activities let alone sort out materials. This is the kind of book you can pick up 5 minutes before your meeting and choose an activity which is relevant, quick and effective. I particularly like the suggested questions which really help you get more out of the exercise.Excellent!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars the healthy fast food for busy leaders, 27 Dec. 2006
This is an excellent book to have handy when you are in a hurry. Lots of useful, practical tasks, well explained, with many suggestions for adapting to day to day situations. Real value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book - no preparation required!!, 1 Feb. 2010
I loved this book - just what the doctor ordered. It lets me appear prepared for team meetings and workshops, when in fact I can spend just 30 seconds choosing an activity before the meeting. In most cases, no or little "equipment" is needed. Use your common sense, though - if an activity looks like it would come across as patronising to your group, then DON'T use it!! It probably is. However, since all types of group and activity is covered in this handy little volume, all you need is common sense - the activities are so easy to select, prepare for and run, even ensuring that you are using the right success criteria. It's a no brainer - if you have no time, but manage a team - buy it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid !!, 28 Oct. 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality item and brilliant service, 15 Dec. 2014
Great quality item and brilliant service

4.0 out of 5 stars A recommended reading for busy Managers., 21 Mar. 2009
This is a book for all the Managers that has searched for that little extra to do with his or her team. Exercixes with a little twist and a lot of thought behind it. Very useful!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Jan. 2015
Lots of well organised ideas