Format: Hardcover|Change

on 6 July 2012
If you're looking for a book that gives you the answers to making a million online, you won't find them written in black and white in this book, but it will help you find them inside yourself... Besides, Click Millionaires doesn't necessarily refer to getting rich in terms of money. It's more creating a life that's rich in things you enjoy. Working in a business that you love and creating a lifestyle that's right for you!

I read a lot of books by so called guru's and life coaches. Some are ok, some are nothing more than the author simply trying to get rich themselves. Scott Fox however takes a refreshingly different approach in Click Millionaires, and his ideas and concepts resonate with me greatly.

The ideas and concepts presented in the book help to open your mind to a new way of thinking, to help you build a business online from virtually nothing but a domain name and your experience in the university of life, your hobby, or your passion. Using the knowledge you have, right now, inside your head, you can position yourself as an expert quick quickly and easily with Scott's guidance, using readily available and extremely low cost tools online.

We're not talking big ideas here either... There are no "Get Rich Quick" schemes presented in the book, nor do you need to come up with the next Facebook or YouTube... What we're talking is putting down to earth, knowledge and experience to good use, to build a solid, long term business with a rock solid foundation of customers & fans that will stick with you for the long term.

One review on here complains that there are no facts and figures mentioned in this book regarding ClickBank etc and they gave it 1 star! Personally I have no issue with the fact that there are no costings etc mentioned in the book. Fees and costs vary from week to week online as do the tools we use to run our business. They also vary from business to business. You could be turning over $10000 a day or $10 a day. The fact is you're still making money and your costs will therefore flex accordingly.

Click Millionaire is a book that serves as a tool in my opinion rather than a complete "How To" guide. Rather than focusing on the how to, Scott concentrates on getting you to think a bit differently, and put your knowledge to good use in novel, but extremely valuable and worthwhile ways. If Scott were to publish detailed "How To" guides, Tutorials and figures in the book, they'd be out of date within a month or two rendering it useless.

What Scott has done here is put together a superb reference book to see you through building a long term income for yourself, working from home, using the internet.

Do his techniques and ideas work? YES! There are examples of people who've put them into practise in the book. But not only that, I've been implementing the techniques from his previous book e-Riches 2.0: Next-Generation Marketing Strategies for Making Millions Online and they worked a treat. I now have 4 online businesses, all growing and developing nicely. All of which were created using knowledge I already had or I've learned as I go along.

Will the techniques in this book work? YES! The techniques and ideas outlined in this book will and do work. They can work for anyone, regardless of your niche or product. The key to getting them to work though is of course... Taking action. Read the book... Read it twice... Then take serious, focused action... and you WILL see results.

They're working for me! If you need examples, just ask me! Also, when you purchase the book you get access to the free readers forum which is an excellent place to share ideas, ask questions and get advice direct from the author too at ClickMillionaires.com

Why have I given it 4 stars not 5? I never give a 5... There's always a little room to improve :)
on 6 June 2012
Having read the author's previous books Internet Riches and e-Riches 2.0, I thought this would be good. In fact I was wrong - it's excellent!
The author takes the reader through from the start, and asks them to examine their preferred lifestyle and goals. The book then moves through a number of internet business strategies with real life examples of successes in niches that you wouldn't normally think profitable. Examples that spring to mind are a community based around chicken coops, a site reviewing remote control aircraft, and an air hostess who podcasts amusing stories and anecdotes.
Why do I prefer it to the 4-Hour Work Week? While 4HWW was a very good book and very funny to boot, I think Click Millionaires offers a lot more by way of strategies and example businesses, and it all seems more realistic. Scott Fox provides good, common sense business advice as well as the commentary on internet-based businesses. He also urges us to action - "reading is great but doing is better"!
Read this book for a really good range of business advice, lifestyle analysis, and diverse, affordable examples of businesses being run on the internet that might spur the reader to try something for themselves.
on 24 July 2012
"Do you love your work?" If not, successful e-commerce entrepreneur Scott Fox offers a solution he claims is easily available to anyone with a few good ideas and a modicum of resolve: an online business or businesses. Despite the self-coined buzzwords and self-promotional messages that pepper the text, Fox's practical, easy-to-follow guide is a boon to anyone starting an online business. getAbstract thinks that readers who are exploring an Internet-based business for the first time will gain confidence from his encouragement, expertise and practical advice.
on 22 August 2013
If you are considering creating an online busines which you would really enjoy and that reflects your own personnal interests you would be hard pressed to find a better source of information. There are no quick fixes, no instant solutions, just a proven, long term strategy designed to improve your lifestyle.

I find that it is clear, factual and concise in the way it details the steps you need to be successful onliine for the long term. It makes such a refreshing change from those so called get rich quick gurus and products that promise instant wealth and fail to deliver.

This is the second book I have read by Scott Fox and I can highly recommend it
on 17 August 2014
Click Millionaires is surely the book for me. It enables you to think out of your comfort zone and gives you the "I can do this attitude" especially when you practically do the exercises in the book. Most interesting in the fact that scattered therein in the book are incentives like the free access to join the Click Millionaires Forum for your continued development. I can equate it to the idea of "after sales" service given by a departmental store.
on 30 November 2014
Full of good step by step advice but still needs the additional ingredient of action to make it work. Everything is doable by following the step by step guide. Part 5 - How to find your niche on the internet is really useful . Stuck for a business idea? You wont be after reading this book.
on 9 July 2014
I find this book to be full of practical ideas from across the scope of the internet and ones that I can use without feeling intimidated.The one I most appreciate is the blog one, I see it as an idea that is manageable and the success that the case study (which I also liked) achieved is a level that I can aim towards. I like that. I also valued the questionaires and the probing questions of where I want to be or what I want to achieve. I find the deeper I go with those questions, the more I get from a book.

My only 'grunt' would be that I would have liked to have known the name of the MLM company mentioned. But, the point of knowing the name was unecessary the piece was in there to learn about how the lady had achieved that level of success on the intenet.

I say thank you, Scott, and the offer of free access to a forum is very kind.
I've been blogging since 2008 and have a relatively successful blog. But I'm always on a lookout for books that can help improve my blog for readers.

Click Millionaires is a good book for bloggers and anyone hoping to build a website that's sustainable financially. It covers a lot of good actionable tips in depth. Even though I know a lot of the tips, techniques and strategies already, reading them again from another author gives me a different perspective, and good questions to think about. I consider myself an advanced blogger, so the takeaway point for me are the new ideas and questions. If you're just starting out, it's good to learn about the fundamentals early and keep them in mind. Author Scott Fox offers sound advice that I personally know works but had to learn on my own when I started out. This is not just a book for bloggers.
on 17 February 2013
Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Business You Love
A realistic and fascinating insight into running an internet based business from scratch.

A lot of the things Scott writes about is common sense, but we all make these obvious mistakes of rushing in and not planning properly. When I started to read this book I was struck by the style of writing, as I found it very thought provoking and enticing, but "It is not all about money," as the book says, which is very refreshing and this for me builds trust. I really do like the whole book as the whole methodology is very easy to understand. For me, and the way I view the world, Scott tells it as it is, warts and all!
on 31 March 2014
Finding advice is easy, finding good advice is much harder. Advice from an industry expert who is still working rather than sitting back and living off the profits of an out of date book is hard to beat. Scott Fox has a rare approach of sharing current knowledge for the greater good. I believe that he is genuine in his desire to help to make the world a better, happier, more profitable place for everyone. Thanks for the advice, I'll see you on t he beach. (A Scottish beach when you arrive by seaplane.)