Format: Hardcover|Change

on 11 May 2016
This book has changed my life. Reading this along with "Just Listen" another one of his great books, ( they are great read one after the other) enabled me to see my ongoing business strategy very clearly.

I had worked in Telecommunications for over 20 years as an operations and project manager. I was very successful, and sometimes wondered why, when others often told me I was too soft, or cared about people to much. I questioned if my old methods would work as well in my new career as a business coach and consultant.

Knowing he is a very experienced Clinical Psychiatrist who has also coached CEO's and leaders in some of the biggest companies in the world gave me great confidence. In addition, hearing his words, I instantly knew the truth behind them, by reflecting my own experiences.

Ultimately I saw his lessons were straightforward and logical, once he explained them using real stories and antidotes.

If you want to know how to be a great leader, run a business or just get along with people, I strongly recommend "Real Influence" and "Just Listen"

Michael Hunt
Lifestyle Change Coach
on 5 May 2014
You MUST READ this book. It's absolutely excellent, complementing the book entitled "Just Listen" of the same author.! I am glad I bought it. It puts you in a different mindset, which helps you become a real influencer not only in professional but also in social life.!