1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars i've always thought the royal family were perfect., 28 July 2000
This review is from: The Correspondence of William James: William and Henry, 1861-84 v. 1 (Hardcover)
henry, william,charles, camilla, eliqabeth 1, 2, &3, amazing family. Scots, and Swedish, y'know. DIANA was an angel sent directly from heaven , the laps of the gods onto this sterile promontory, our Earth, to be with us, but short/sweetly...-but, oh; my Diana, Our Diana, William and Harry's Diana, will be in our hearts, (particularly Harry's William's and mine) as long as we live this time, next time and forever ameneverafterlife everlasting god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Diana was my fore-sister, and her image and inherent beauty corporeal and ethereal, body and soul, are omni, tout, always, ever, Immer imprinted in between my eyes, on my solar plexus at my very heart and very core. she is with us, boys, as you both know, in all that the three of us say, do, think, act, feel, and breathe. She winks at us from her throne, and giggles at our humour. sHE SITS, EVEN MORE...nO...AS...BEAUTIFUL AS SHE WAS ON EARTH...SHE STITS IN THAT EVER-SHINING PERFECTION and smiles, smiles at her progeny, smiles at the continuation, through, via, viva...US...THE...continuation, of her PERFECT, Perfect, Perfekt...work. ALWAYS, love was paramount to her...throughout her pain, which I've seen via her and via me...we are twin souls, your mother and I...and her spirit shall sit with me, us m EVERYONE, ever ,Immer, Tout, Omni,,,omniscient...omnipotent... She sits with the Golden SMithies in the sky, she sits with us, she is without limit, she is boundless, braveheart BRAVEHEART, the bravest heart, like LION heart, like...leo.

The Correspondence of William James: William and Henry, 1861-84 v. 1
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available