Format: Hardcover|Change

on 9 January 2002
I'm a first year agricultural student at the University of Malta carrying out a diploma in agriculture. One of my credits is Animal phsiology. This book helped me understand every little detail, and helped me solve every little problem I had. The explanation is in simple English and technical words are explained throughout. It even includes diagrams which are extremly helpful to anyone interested in farm animals or like me who is studying them.
on 5 May 2010
A generally well laid out concise text of veterinary anatomy and physiology.
The language is plain and easy to read.Clinical examples of anatomical features are also interspersed in the text which is quite helpful.Important veterinary key words are typed in bold characters.
I found the appendix quite useful for understanding the anatomical differences between species.
on 22 September 2014