4.0 out of 5 stars A nice read for hardcore fans
If you're into reading or a big fan of the series, this might be for you. Otherwise, you'd probably be best giving it a miss as there is much to be read.
Published 13 months ago by Otaku

2.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like the book at all
I didn't like the book at all, why? I like Zelda and philosophy, so this book seemed perfect to me, but the writer failed to balance the two and it wasn't good, Zelda wise, and philosophy wise. It was so bad that I couldn't finish it and I always finish my books.
Published 6 months ago by moath

2.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like the book at all, 19 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Legend of Zelda and Philosophy (Popular Culture & Philosophy) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice read for hardcore fans, 6 Jun. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 4 Feb. 2009
R. Greeno (UK) - See all my reviews
A well written book with featyres from many different authors but there isn't much about Zelda. It's more a book about Philisophy illustraded with Zelda here and there, but, y'know, ok.

Legend of Zelda and Philosophy (Popular Culture & Philosophy)