5.0 out of 5 stars A Must.Have!, 7 Jun 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: 501 Spanish Verbs (Barrons) (Paperback)
I bought this book in 1996 and then moved to Spain. Previously not knowing any Spanish but keen to learn, this 501 Spanish Verbs served as my 'Sacred Book'! Before long I was speaking the language correctly and using correct tenses which is important.I regularly referred to it-it being my constant companion! I recommend it enthusiastically to anyone who is serious about learning this wonderful language.

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential reference work for the serious Spanish student, 29 April 2001
This review is from: 501 Spanish Verbs (Barrons) (Paperback)
I have been studying Spanish for over 20 years now & am a fluent speaker if not writer. I have found this book essential for grammatical checks as well as verb conjugations, as it gives a very clear & complete guide to Spanish grammar at the beginning of the book. It is written in clear & non-patronising language which is easy to follow & understand. I'm never without it & my only complaint is that larger 1001 series is now seemingly out of print

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent reference book for students of Spanish, 19 Jan 2000
This review is from: 501 Spanish Verbs (Barrons) (Paperback)
I have been using this book for about two years whilst living in Spain and would recommend it as an excellent reference book for anyone who is serious about learning the Spanish language. The conjugations are complete, well set out, clearly explained and far better than the details provided by conventional dictionaries. An essential aid to learning Spanish !

5.0 out of 5 stars exceedingly good for natives of other tongues, 11 Oct 2000
This review is from: 501 Spanish Verbs (Barrons) (Paperback)
My brother who is English - a Londoner - and his German Girl Friend and her two daughters find this book very, very useful, and is where I came across it at first. It is at the top of my list, even having learnt the language in Spain, it is easily explicit so that everyone can understand it and what they are saying and doing.

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential tool in the mastery of effective communication, 11 Feb 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: 501 Spanish Verbs (Barrons) (Paperback)
All the verbs are set out in in an easy to read way so that one can quickly find the conjugation needed. There are additional useful phrases at the foot of the page to put each verb in context. There is a section of popular words and expressions for tourists, and numerous exercises at the back for self-tests. An excellent introduction explaining the seven compound tenses in a well set out format.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent content; awful print, 19 Mar 2002
paul wheeler (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 501 Spanish Verbs (Barrons) (Paperback)
The one line review says it all really. I concur with the other reviewers opinions on this book but I fail to understand why the print quality is so bad. Having looked at other copies in my local bookshops I know my copy isn't an isolated case -it seems to be the situation across the whole 501 verbs series! Better print would make it a lot easier to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars genius, 20 Aug 2006
Ms. Rebecca Fuller "Becka" (Suffolk,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 501 Spanish Verbs (Barrons) (Paperback)
i love this book, i used it for everything i ever wrote while studying spanish Alevel, and used the equivalent french 501 just as much.

kendris and kendris were legend amoungst my fellow language learners..what would we of done without them?

5.0 out of 5 stars Spanish verbs, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: 501 Spanish Verbs (Barrons) (Paperback)
Great book. Everyone in my class has this book, so now I don't need to borrow one. It arrived well packaged and on time. I am very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 April 2014
This review is from: 501 Spanish Verbs (Barrons) (Paperback)
Really good book. Was expecting better quality because my french one had been outstanding. But nevertheless less fab book :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: 501 Spanish Verbs (Barrons) (Paperback)
It's an excellent book for people who are learning Spanish but also for Spanish speakers like me who need to study and prepare lessons for the students. It's a very useful and complete book

501 Spanish Verbs (Barrons)
501 Spanish Verbs (Barrons) by Christopher Kendris (Paperback - 29 Mar 1996)
Used & New from: 0.01