5.0 out of 5 stars Great book full of ultra-cute ideas for sweet treats
If you like cake balls, then you probably don't need to be told to buy this book. Bakerella is amazing and her ideas are ultra-cute. Personally, I find cake balls way too sweet for my taste (Bakerella herself describes them as "super-sweet" and I agree), but I love the book and it totally deserves 5 stars. I have already bought five as gifts as well as one for myself, for...
Published on 10 Oct 2010 by Pim

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but...
It's a good book for ideas but every cake pops is realized with pre-processed
ingredients and materials that you cant find in every country. I live in Italy
and it's hard if not impossibilile find the ingredients for the recipes.
Published on 1 Dec 2010 by Luisa

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing present for a person that bakes, 28 Nov 2010
This review is from: Cake Pops (Hardcover-spiral)
My sister loves to bake, so I thought that I would buy her this after she went on about seeing it on the internet. As I bought it for christmas, she hasn't got it yet, but I had a little flick through it and it looks great. Lots of recipes and decoration ideas

5.0 out of 5 stars Lot of fun, 3 April 2014
These are great to make and lots of fun for the kids to eat. The children love helping to make them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake poptastic!, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cake Pops (Hardcover-spiral)
Bargain, the book came quickly and was in better condition than I thought it would be. Bare in mind this is a book from USA so ingredients are to be replaced with what us Brits can get hold of. Very cool designs though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present!, 20 Nov 2013
Marcela Dutra (Miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cake Pops (Hardcover-spiral)
This was extremely well received by my daughter and she's already using it and finding it very useful. Lots of good ideas and tips. Very practical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake pop book, 5 Jun 2013
I thought this was a very well laid out book with lots of illustrations, and would highly recommend it to other sugarcraft enthusiasts

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for people who live in small towns or countries, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Cake Pops (Hardcover-spiral)
I thought of gifting this book to my mom and which I did. As I am not at all related anywhere to baking, I don't know anything. But I am disappointed by the book as the ingredients mentioned are not at all or rarely available in our country. We need to hunt down the ingredients and many times some or the other items are missing. This book is great because the viral fever of cake pops has spread in each and every country of this world but this book doesn't do justice at all. You should think and purchase this. First look inside and try to sort out if you can get ingredients or not in your locality or country.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design and clear photos, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: Cake Pops (Hardcover-spiral)
This has been designed really well. The spiral binding means you can fully open out the book and the hard back cover folds all the way back too. Very useful for when you need to prop it up in the kitchen. The Instructions and photos are bright, colourful and clear. Some cool ideas and great inspiration. Very easy to follow the recipes too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok..., 2 Mar 2013
Mrs. M. Lungu "itgirlno1" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cake Pops (Hardcover-spiral)
From other reviews, I was expecting this to be fantastic, but I found it similar to other cake pop books to be honest. I liked the cupcake pops and the popcorn ones, but everything else was pretty self-explanatory and because it's American, you can't get some of the decorative sweets and ingredients in the UK. So you have to either order from the States and pay astronomical prices, or substitute. We have a shop in town that sells American sweets so I can get some of the things, but again, they're pretty pricey. The other thing I found annoying was that all of her cake pop 'recipes' were instructions to buy an 18-25oz box of cake mix and a 16oz container of ready made frosting. Which is difficult to convert into British recipes...and if you (like me) have a round silicone cake pop mould, then you're not going to be able follow her instructions to reshape those to make many of the pops in this book. So you'd need to figure out your own 'frosting' to cake recipe to be able to do these.

So if you're in the UK, you're probably better off buying a British book on cake pops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Feb 2013
I would defo recommend this book to friends and family.. Me and kids have had ours of fun making all different types of cakepops I love it thank you x

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Love it!, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Cake Pops (Hardcover-spiral)
I love this book! Every books from Bakerella are an inspiration! Good for beginners and also for those who already do. An excellent purchase. Simple, and very inspiring.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xb12fe7b0)

Cake Pops
Cake Pops by Angie Dudley (Hardcover-spiral - 7 Oct 2010)