5.0 out of 5 stars So Emotional!
I used to keep an annual diary about my boys' development but found it irritating that I had to start a new one each year. I was looking for a specific product and came across this.
I agree with everything the reviewer said about quality product, gold pages etc. I can see myself crying when reading this in years to come!
Published on 15 Jun. 2011 by Sally

3.0 out of 5 stars Front print not straight!
love the book but bought for a present and the writing on the front is not straight! too late to send back but might have to as embarrassed to give as a present, but couldn't find details to contact the seller!
Published on 24 Oct. 2012 by SheenaA

5.0 out of 5 stars So Emotional!, 15 Jun. 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Front print not straight!, 24 Oct. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely diary, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Mom's One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book (Hardcover)
Great little diary to recall every day the fun little things that happen with your little one. I bought one in america and now I'm on year two and its lovely to look back on memories you may have forgotten! Bought this for a friend who loved the idea

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory book, 21 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Mom's One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book (Hardcover)
This is a beautiful little book and would be great to see it filled in after 5 years. I know I wouldn't have the patience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and So many little things to write in it, 3 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Mom's One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book (Hardcover)
I am using this as a diary to help me remember little things about my triplets growing up. So many funny things you can not capture on pictures and videos. It is pretty and good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mom's One Line a day, 12 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Mom's One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book (Hardcover)
Lovely little book, Will enjoy writing in it and looking back and remembering everything.

Good handbag size also so if I want to carry it about with me it is the perfect size.

Very pleased with product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book but not best condition, 29 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Mom's One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book (Hardcover)
Good book but although listed as new, looked dirty so wasn't very good as a gift as intended! Quick postage

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Diary, 3 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Mom's One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book (Hardcover)
This diary was exactly what I was looking for and glad I found in Amazon. This book made with good quality paper and side of the book painted with gold. Dates are already allocated, you just need to write the year every page. Only problem is you won't become Mum always at the beggining of the year so it is not exactly 5yrs diary. (My son was born in November...) But this is not big issue for me and enjoying put my thoughts on my son's development everyday. I will cherish this diary years to come. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mom's One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book (Hardcover)
I love it! Write in it every day! Hope she'll read it one day! And its small so you can take it everywhere!

Mom's One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book
Mom's One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book by Chronicle Books (Hardcover - 1 April 2010)