4.0 out of 5 stars Yoda - Great wisdom and knowledge in a small package, 11 Feb 2012
This review is from: Yoda (Star Wars (Chronicle)) (Misc. Supplies)
I have to admit that I'm not the worlds biggest Star Wars fan, however even I am compelled by the wisdom in Yoda's words, which goes beyond the normal contents of a film script. In my opinion, his inspirational quotes are in the same league as those by famous philosophers and dare I say it, Buddha!
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.' - Yoda from Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace.
His quotes are not just inspirational, they are philosophical and can be likened to those associated with the Law of Attraction and other New Age movements that are growing increasingly more popular now.
This is a great product because not only do you get a beautiful figurine of Yoda, you also get a book and stickers featuring his uplifting and spiritual quotes. He certainly has pride of place in my home and in my heart.
[...]

4.0 out of 5 stars Yoda Rocks, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Yoda (Star Wars (Chronicle)) (Misc. Supplies)
Yo Yo Yo Yodaaaaa. Cute Little guy, nicely packaged, Well painted and crafted with some nice detail for the price.
The packaging is nice too, and well put together, but prefer just to have him stand alone on my Desk I do.

The only Thing I didn't like was his eyes originally had green pupils and made him look kind of demon possessed, but I painted them black with a pen, and now he looks really cute and peaceful.

Recommended for any fan of Star Wars and the force teachings.
May the force be with you

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool product, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Yoda (Star Wars (Chronicle)) (Misc. Supplies)
Just a few words - If your a Yoda fan like me, buy it. It's quirky and sits on my desk with the phrase book (locked away) and wards off all those annoying people you don't want to talk to - well that's what I believe anyway!!

ARRAY(0xae2fdde0)

Yoda (Star Wars (Chronicle))
Yoda (Star Wars (Chronicle)) by Frank Parisi (Misc. Supplies - 29 Oct 2010)
7.69