5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing resource for London sightseeing, 8 April 2012
This review is from: City Walks Deck: London (Cards)
Despite having lived in London for nearly ten years I am impressed by the quality of these London walks showing me sites in London I did not know existed. This is a great item to have for the first-time visitor to London or for people who have lived here all their life, highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Aug. 2012
This review is from: City Walks Deck: London (Cards)
Great idea and very useful. First saw this series as the San Francisco deck, which is also excellent. Even though I know both cities reasonably well, there are new discoveries in both decks. They are particularly useful to share with friends visiting either city.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adventures of Foot!, 11 Feb. 2013
This review is from: City Walks Deck: London (Cards)
Me and my fiancee are planning to move out of the city soon, so we have decided to spend two weeks a month exploring everything before we live, so with a guidebook and map in hand we became tourists of our home! These walks are amazing, they tell you the nearest tube to get to, so you can start the walk and the tube at the end of the walk. On the back of each card there are recommendations for everything, from food to markets and bars. These make the perfect gift for anyone who lives in London or who just loves visiting the Capital!

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun!, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: City Walks Deck: London (Cards)
was so impressed when i got these. much bigger than playing card size(which i though they were) the top purple bit that says 'London' pulls off to access the cards. much better than a standard box. each card has a detailed map and on the back it commentates on your walk with sights, shops etc. cant wait next time I go to London.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ideas, 12 Jan. 2013
E. Copland "SILVERSCOOBYANIMAL" (Northants, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: City Walks Deck: London (Cards)
Bought as a present for my husband who always walks in London, it showed some routes we've used previously, but great ideas for new ones & handy size for carrying.
Good bedtime reading too

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - very fun to use, 27 Nov. 2014
This review is from: City Walks Deck: London (Cards)
Brilliant - very fun to use! I've lived here 3 years and I use with with my boyfriend from out of town. We've gone on the walk around Tower of London, and I discovered a new place even though I live in the area. Can't wait to take another walk. Brilliant for visitors to London or to discover some new spots if you haven't lived here long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really neat present idea!, 11 Sept. 2014
This review is from: City Walks Deck: London (Cards)
This is a really neat idea packaged just like a deck of playing cards. My girlfriend and I live just outside central London and whenever we go into town, 90% of the time we end up heading to the same spots. This way, we can pick a card and we'll be able to explore a new area with a map and text guide.

4.0 out of 5 stars Learning more about the Capital City of your country, 20 Oct. 2013
This review is from: City Walks Deck: London (Cards)
An interesting purchase. Very informative. I have learnt many new things despite having lived in or nearby. Would recommend to first time visitors. Would suggest include bus routes as well as tubes. You get to see even more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: City Walks Deck: London (Cards)
Fits in your pocket and is easy to follow, not v in depth but pleasant and easy to follow also good to use while planning your route the day before .

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than a guide book, 25 May 2013
This review is from: City Walks Deck: London (Cards)
Really useful cards. Only need to take the relevant one or two with you...would have liked some more obscure walks to be covered

City Walks Deck: London
City Walks Deck: London by Christina Henry de Tessan (Cards - 1 Mar. 2011)