5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous
It is a perfect gift for children from 3 to 10 y.o.. My 7 y.o. daughter spent ages building up boxes and monkey's chain.

Very well designed. Each piece is easy to assemble , no scissors are required.
Published on 25 July 2011 by Sonia

From the description i was expecting great things from this and to be fair it's very pretty and nice quality card.
However, inside there is;
1 game (a quoits style game)
1 mobile (6 shapes to attach to string and suspend somehow)
1 fold out scene with partially cut car shapes and trees and buildings to fold up. nothing moves.
1 set of hanging...
Published on 2 Oct 2011 by A. Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 25 July 2011
This review is from: Taro Gomi's Play All Day: More Than 100 Punch-Out Pieces! (Paperback)

Very well designed. Each piece is easy to assemble , no scissors are required.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely idea, but you don't get a lot (of anything except boxes), 2 Oct 2011
However, inside there is;
1 game (a quoits style game)
1 mobile (6 shapes to attach to string and suspend somehow)
1 set of hanging monkeys and an elephant
2 picture frames
lots of finger puppets
14 boxes

the quoits game is nice, in a flimsy way.
the mobile is ok (i could have drawn this myself tbh).
the hanging monkeys and elephant are fun.
the picture frames are ok.
the finger puppets rip too easily and are a bit unwieldy.
the fold out scene is pointless (i may turn it into an xmas scene).
14 boxes?

this book should be called A Lot of Boxes and a Few Other Bits.

save your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful rainy day book, 27 Oct 2010
My daughter and I have always enjoyed Taro Gomi's wonderful Doodle books, and so decided to order this to keep for a rainy day (didn't realize this would come along so quickly).
I have always loved cutting out and creating from paper and cardboard, was so pleased that this book was so much fun for both of us (my daughter is 4)
The designs are beautifully simple and we enjoyed seeing the characters come to life as we punched them out and they became 3D. The book is such a lovely idea, and even inspired us to create some finger puppets of our own.
I really recommend this, most of it is not at all fiddly and we were able to make things quickly enough for my daughter not to lose interest.

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love it, 7 Jun 2014
My kids love this book so much that I bought lots more to give to my children's friends when for their birthdays. Unlike many craft books, this has everything that you need in it. Apart from adding celotape occasionally all the bits push out, fit together and make great creations. It's a great rainy day book or book to take away on holiday to keep the kids busy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4-year-old daughter just loves it!, 30 April 2013
Lots of punch out stuff for small hands. Some of them will need an adult assistance as it's paper after all.
My 4-year-old daughter is quite dextrous, but she has asked me for some help.
What we liked most are hanging monkeys and boxes (there are plenty of them, so she made them for all of us, it's nice when you can share). But punch out city is fun for car lovers as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Taro Gomi's Play All Day, 11 Nov 2011
It's inspiration book. My kids like it very much, everything is out the book now and they play with it every day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 4 Nov 2011
Great book to whip out on a rainy day or for those moments when you get an "I'm bored" - soon gets the kids occupied!

Taro Gomi's Play All Day: More Than 100 Punch-Out Pieces!
Taro Gomi's Play All Day: More Than 100 Punch-Out Pieces! by Taro Gomi (Paperback - 4 Aug 2010)
9.09