5.0 out of 5 stars love eric carle drawings, 22 Dec 2009
J. PREDIC "predjela" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eric Carle Numbers Flashcards 123 (Cards)
I bought this after we had the alphabet cards from Eric Carle. The drawings are lovely and you can decorate a room with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Eric Carle Numbers Flashcards 123 (Cards)
It comes in sturdy box and the cards are nice and thick . The perfect size for little and hands (about A6) with large text thats easy to read The only thing that would be goood is if they had the numeral and the text for each number on the same card instead of seperately.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pictures, 16 Jan 2011
This review is from: Eric Carle Numbers Flashcards 123 (Cards)
Got these and the animal alphabet flash cards at christmas for our 15mth old son and he loves them. If he sees them in his toy box, everything else is slung out of the way to get to them :-) The illustrations are beautifully done and not the normal animals you see in kids books, so more interesting. They are thick card and come in a sturdy flip top box, which he loves opening. Marked down a star as he has sucked the edge of one card and it has lifted the top layer slightly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Immediate WOW factor, 9 Nov 2010
This review is from: Eric Carle Numbers Flashcards 123 (Cards)
These are really great quality and very durable. They are bright, cheerful, and so much fun. I am a language tutor and use them for kids and adults alike. I have written the names of the animals and the numbers, in each language I teach, on each flashcard. They are especially good if you combine them with the story books by Eric Carle, because then the kids recognise the characters! You can also tell a story with the flashcards. They have so many uses. VERY versatile. A "MUST HAVE" as they are such a valuable teaching tool. Everyone loves flashcards!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 8 Nov 2010
L. Lee "lm0191" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eric Carle Numbers Flashcards 123 (Cards)
We bought these for our two year old son and he loves them! They have lovely Eric Carle drawings of many common and not so common animals and insects. Made on very firm cardboard in a strong box. We play with these almost daily and he now recognises many animals many animals such as seahorses and fireflys which you dont normaly see in books etc.. We also bought the alaphabet flash cards and we have now invested in a set for our neice who equally loves them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: Eric Carle Numbers Flashcards 123 (Cards)
Good with good illustrations. Bigger than I realised. My son really likes them a lot. I like the fact that they show the numbers 1-10 in their different forms.

4.0 out of 5 stars As flashcard sets go, pretty ok, 13 Mar 2012
This review is from: Eric Carle Numbers Flashcards 123 (Cards)
I have bought several flashcard sets and being a fan of Eric Carle, couldn't resist introducing my daughter to his illustration style. She liked the cards and we enjoy pulling them out a few times a week. She has had these for well over a year so they are worth the money spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Aug 2014
Excellent

Eric Carle Numbers Flashcards 123
Eric Carle Numbers Flashcards 123 by Eric Carle (Cards - 25 April 2008)
7.00