5.0 out of 5 stars Great introduction to felting
Published on 30 Jun 2009 by roses

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad value-but lacks important aspects!
Lovely projects very cute animals and projects to make. But pics in B+W do not float my boat! So uninspiring!

Also more pics than instructions but overall good value for a interesting little book.
Published on 20 Feb 2010 by Ms. L. Deadman

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad value-but lacks important aspects!, 20 Feb 2010
Ms. L. Deadman "Sew Easy!" (paradise) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kyuuto! Japanese Crafts! Needle Felting (Crafts) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great introduction to felting, 30 Jun 2009
roses (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This book is pleasant to flick through with lots of images and captions from the author. The patterns are all animals based, mostly little figurines, and some more practical such as pencil cases and purses. The shapes of the projects are basic, which is great for a beginner like myself. I'v never done felting before, but the instructions in the book seems clear enough to me. There is both basic and advanced needle and wet felting projects, with photos to compliment step to step instructions in building up the finished creation. There are more photo pages than there are pages dedicated to the instructions, which is the only negative point I'd make. But overall this book isn't bad value for those who want a peek into the world of felting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great instructions, cute creatures, love it, 23 April 2011
EK Main "belfast koala" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
I love this book, which has really easy to follow instructions. I have done some felting before but am a bit of a novice at needle felting. And when I do needle felt the things tend to come out enormous as I'm not sure of sizing. This has the exact dimensions illustrated, so you know how big each component is meant to be. That means you can mix and match, so I'm going to try to adapt various dogs to make a version of my own little cross-breed terrier.

Very cute designs and the best instructions I've come across yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars ANIMAL LOVE, 12 Oct 2010
mrs jeanette porter (Aldershot, Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
I was introduced to needle felting by a friend, who has got me so enthralled by what you can achieve with a needle and some fibres.

The front cover was so!!!! cute that I thought that it would be worth a look, so I did.

The instructions are easy to follow, and yes you do get a few sore fingers, but they are so worth it when they are done.

The ideas are there - and so are all the cuties. Have done lots of the little dears for older friends who have not been feeling well.

Well worth a STAB.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kyuuto! Japanese Crafts needle Felting, 5 Feb 2011
G. Jeffreys "Meggsy" (Perth W. Australia) - See all my reviews
I bought this book because I wanted to do some felting and liked the pciture on the front. Itw as different to all the many other felting books.
I really enjoyed this book and with easy instructionswas able to create a beautiful felted dog myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars clear and stimulating, 2 Mar 2011
Paola Ricci (italy) - See all my reviews
very nice book,no useless description. the author is a passionate crafter and you can tell from her accurate works, well photographed and treated.It was my first book on the matter and i'm very happy about it

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute felt pets, 1 Mar 2013
Lovely inspirational pictures to get you started with needle felting crafts - really cute and probably not too tricky to achieve..

3.0 out of 5 stars Fuzzy Felt Friends, 7 Mar 2012
Not all that impressed with the format of this book. Don't really want to know about the author's life and thoughts, would have preferred more info on needlefelting with instructions alonside the pictures rather than further along in the the text.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Love it good projects

5.0 out of 5 stars bought as a gift, 19 May 2014
for a friend who wanted to start needle felting as a hobby, so I can't be sure how effective it is - but she was very pleased when I gave it to her.

Kyuuto! Japanese Crafts! Needle Felting (Crafts)
Kyuuto! Japanese Crafts! Needle Felting (Crafts) by Saori Yamazaki (Paperback - 29 Jan 2008)