5.0 out of 5 stars fun to do, 23 May 2011
J. A. Wozniak "book worm" (london, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: School Years Journal (Spiral-bound)
my mum did this for us when we were children, so I was on the hunt for something for my daughters. I found this one, though smaller than I had wanted. I had hoped more for A4 size pages but these are more A5. It is American, and this is just mentioned because of the language used. It is easy to fill in and doesn't take much time, just remembering to collect things to put into the book. The book starts at Kindergarden and I made the mistake of starting it at Nursery, when it should have been Reception.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delightful and a must-have, 1 July 2011
This review is from: School Years Journal (Spiral-bound)
We've had one of these for 4 years now, the second one for 2. My children love filling in the information with their class names, photos, stickers, badges, etc. and they are in constant use. Gorgeously designed, they've become a very special and cherished possession that slowly is developing into a quite unique book for each of them. Every now and then they like to take them out just to look at all the memorabilia accumulated and laugh, remember or wonder.

Although it is American, it is simple to generate your own labels with British school years' naming system equivalents and glue them on top. The main problem is that they are too small mainly for those children that are very prolific: we put as much in the pockets as we can, but we always need to supplement this book with another folder where their drawing competition entries, cards, class photos, etc. can go. My 8 year old's is already so bursting full of things that we haven't been able to close it with the elastic for more than a year. But still thoroughly recommended as a long-term project and I hear there is now a keepsake box to go with this book, so that's on my wishlist!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect keepsake, 26 Mar 2010
A. Hersey (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: School Years Journal (Spiral-bound)
I ordered this to keep all my daughters school keepsakes/info in one place. It truly is a lovely idea and I'm sure she will appreciate looking through it when she is older!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Journal, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: School Years Journal (Spiral-bound)
This journal is really good and will make an excellent keepsake for my child. The only fault is that the size is just A5, so not much room to store work they've done etc. But still a nice item

5.0 out of 5 stars school book, 15 Oct 2011
This review is from: School Years Journal (Spiral-bound)
this book is great,i bought my son one 2 years ago and was so glad i could still get the same book,its so good to write info in and keep the important things safe,this book is a must!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
This review is from: School Years Journal (Spiral-bound)
Love it... keeps lots of stuff in the pockets... really happy with my purchase

School Years Journal
School Years Journal by Chronicle Books (Spiral-bound - 1 July 2006)
Used & New from: 6.22