5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book, 26 May 2011
This review is from: My Friends (Board book)
Really like this book. It's a simple book with lovely illustrations all about a little girl and who she learns from. My 2 year old really loves it and equates the objects/animals in the book to things and people she learns from. No story here, but it's still engaging and interactive for a 2 year old. Will be looking out for more Taro Gomi books. I am always looking out for unusual and interesting things, including books for under 5's as I write about this stuff (at ebabee likes) and this certainly fits the bill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another family favourite, 19 May 2013
This review is from: My Friends (Board book)
Lovely pictures paired with charming repeated structure. Read it to our first-born from birth, and have film footage of her reading it to her newborn baby sister because she knew it by heart. Highly recommended as one of baby's first books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming, 9 Jun 2012
This review is from: My Friends (Board book)
A charming little book. My daughter is 16 months old and she really likes it. It's unusual in that it is very simple and intended for a young audience (1 - 3 year olds by my estimate), but still has a lot of pages. So many books for this age group have, like 4 or 5 pages and take about 10 seconds to read. This one is longer, which is very nice.

My Friends
My Friends by Taro Gomi (Board book - 1 July 2005)
4.17