5.0 out of 5 stars getting my just desserts !
Published on 1 Aug 2011 by polly hannah

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Sweet Minatures
Published on 18 Jun 2012 by Jennywren

2.0 out of 5 stars Uninspiring, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Sweet Miniatures: The Art of Making Bite-size Desserts (Paperback)
A lot of the recipes seem like the kind of drab biscuits, pastries and tray bakes you'd see in the background at some summer fate in a low budget TV drama from the 90s. The recipes in this book are those of a competent cook, but they're nothing special or artistic and certainly aren't going to "whisk family and friends away on an exotic mouthwatering journey" as the back of the book claims.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Sweet Minatures, 18 Jun 2012
I was very disappointed with this book when it arrived, the lack of colour plates and pictorial assistance with each individual receipe left alot to be desired. I like to have a picture of the finished product so that I know precisely what it should look like. Although there was a variety of colour plates all grouped together in the centre of the book, in my view this was not sufficient and I would liked to have sen one with each dessert.

5.0 out of 5 stars getting my just desserts !, 1 Aug 2011
I have to cater for a party and everything has to be bite sized. I found this book on Amazon and it has now become my bible for individual desserts. The book is so comprehensive and Flo Braker has thought of everying that could possibly help in making tiny puds. The organisation and detail in this book is second to none, It will facilitate me in lots of prepping and planning before the big day to cut down on time spent last minute, always good when you're up against it. Well done Flo.

Sweet Miniatures: The Art of Making Bite-size Desserts
Sweet Miniatures: The Art of Making Bite-size Desserts by Chris Shorten (Paperback - 17 Aug 2000)