5.0 out of 5 stars A fine unit history
This book is well written, with a great many photographs that I have not seen before. The text enhances the photographs and gives them true context.
If you have an interest in any aspect of Panzer warfare then I can recommend this book to you.
Published 6 months ago by Mikey D

1.0 out of 5 stars Totenkopf Tigers, by Ian Michael Wood
Published 6 months ago by Ian Michael Wood

1.0 out of 5 stars Totenkopf Tigers, by Ian Michael Wood, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tigers of the Death's Head (Hardcover)
This is not the book I hoped for, there is a ton of material missing. It has been re-written and expanded. The script in the book was actually the first draft and not the third which was submitted. I have visited the battlefields in Hungary and Austria, I've used the Russian and German archives and interviewed Veterans, I have over 7 hours of recorded interviews. A lot of archival documents were not put in the book as well.

To say this is a copy of the other guys work I think is a slight and a mlid insult to be honest, other wise I award this book one star.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fine unit history, 2 Feb 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Refund, 27 Jan 2014
Mr. P. Mcglone "Karen & Peter" (Inverness) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tigers of the Death's Head (Hardcover)
I have asked for a refund as I ordered this book before I saw the authors review. If the author hates it then whats the point.would have been nice to know long before now.

1.0 out of 5 stars dates, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Tigers of the Death's Head (Hardcover)
Yet another publish date comes and goes. Publishers............only publicise a product when you reach a point that you KNOW you can release it.

S.

Tigers of the Death's Head
Tigers of the Death's Head by Michael Wood (Hardcover - 15 Jan 2014)
21.50