Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 December 2012
I purchased this book from Amazon and received it a couple of days later, It is the most amazing book I have ever had, I have used only this book to make my Christmas gifts and crafts, the winter wreath you can make by collecting willow twigs and making the white cotton stars to place around it,The snow angel doll is simply explained,the folded bags are so easy and festive, they took me 20 mins per bag to make,Beautiful hearts I made in red and white fabric look so lovely..there is a heart wooden picture frame and fabric angel quilted picture, fabric striped candy canes, pillow with pretty embroidered tree.Mini fabric Christmas trees,adorable fabric Christmas mice, Christmas tree ornaments,gingerbread men and many other things, the patterns are full size and instructions are easy and clear the diagrams also and the photos are truly wonderful.. I highly recommend this amazing book..
on 15 December 2012
This book is charming, beautiful and has wonderful ideas. Simple to understand as well. You can do so much with this book. I really is s very good book. Recommended.
on 22 October 2013
Really loved the book it gave me lost of inspiration and the little mice are lovely. Would recommend this book if you are stuck for ideas
on 1 November 2013
I was expecting something a little bit different but have seen a lot of these types of patterns in other books. However, it is nice to look at
on 13 December 2013
I love the different ideas the mice were lovely to make would recommend it to any one who enjoys crafts
on 30 March 2013
I love it.
I ordered it because I wanted it, have used it. service brilliant as always. Title says it all, fed up of huge review.
on 12 December 2013
Great!! At last a book that gives you full size templates. No messing about with a photocopier. Lovely illustrations and a clear sensible way of writing. I have made some 'soft' hearts to hang on my Christmas tree,already!
on 23 June 2014
Lots of great projects in this book. I've already bookmarked several to make. especially the grey mice :-) beautiful photographs and easy to follow instructions. Bonus of having full size templates.
on 12 February 2013
A christmas present for my wife, she loved it, a great choice of things to make.It will keep her busy.
on 16 June 2014
The book has good ideas for small Christmas gifts which are a little different from most of the other craft books.
Well laid out with easy to follow instructions.
I would recommend to any crafter.