Format: Hardcover|Change

on 12 March 2013
Good thorough guide for beginners to learn how to 'hook' rugs. Once read it leaves me confident to start a first project, I'm now building up my stash in order to start!!
on 9 January 2013
Another classy book which gives great ideas to the rug maker. Good clear instructions and ideas together with templates/patterns to follow. Joins my library of HOW TO's. A KEEPER.
on 5 July 2012
Introduction to the art of rug hooking. This New England craft is mesmerising. I recommend Fred Aldous for the basic equipment. The patterns are inspirational.
on 21 October 2012
Too much inconsequential chat. I wanted a how to do it book. This isn't it. The rugs pictured are hideous. Better to look on youtube for instruction.
on 3 July 1998