5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best DIY fashion books I know
I always have my doubts when buying DIY fashion books as many times they fail to inspire me. I'm looking for trendy projects that are more stylish than crafty.. But this book delivered it! I own over 50 different DIY fashion books and this is by far one of the best! Simple projects that are good also for beginners, clearly shown instructions and stylish ideas. A must have.
Published on 8 Jan. 2011 by Outi Elisabeth Pyy

3.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for a teenager !
Did you ever get a book when you were a child that taught you how to make jewellery out of left over items around the house...... well this is the grown up version. i was really looking forwardto it thinking it was going to tell me how to channel certain fashion trends and create alternatives and whilst it does in some ways, in others its a huge let down.
It would be...
Published on 14 Oct. 2010 by Vix

3.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for a teenager !, 14 Oct. 2010
This review is from: P.S.-- I Made This ...: I See it. I Like it. I Make it: An Inspired Guide to Designer DIY Fashion and Style (Paperback)
It would be ideal for jewellery makers or childres with a little help, but the idea of cutting a paif of shiny leggings and wearing the bottom halves over a pair of ankle boots to create the illusion of knee boots makes me ashamed for the people who have tried it!

It did have a good dea to make a hippy hairbandand to glue on diamante to the heels of you favourite black shoes,but i've just told you the best ideas so save your money! I'll definatly be sending this back!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best DIY fashion books I know, 8 Jan. 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Irini Chaviara, 14 Sept. 2011
Rather disappointing. Crafts are styled perfectly and there are interesting introductions to each theme, however I can hardly imagine anyone over 20 wearing them in public...

2.0 out of 5 stars though not a very good book in my eyes, 11 Dec. 2014
Arrived quickly, though not a very good book in my eyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Home made, 9 Jan. 2014
Mrs. Rachel Critchell "scatty.dame" (derbyshire UK) - See all my reviews
I've bought this book for my granddaughter it has not yet been opened as she has now gone back to uni and the book did not arrive until this week so I will have to comment on the contents as and when she has a chance to open it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy book, 23 Oct. 2013
I was looking forward to receiving this book but I was disappointed a bit. I was hoping for more DIY projects. I didn't notice that it only contains DIY fashion projects. still, I would recommend it if you like fashion projects.