5.0 out of 5 stars A great book
Our pirate mad daughter loves this book. It is a fabulous story of a gold loving pirate who visits various strange and wonderful islands in the pursuit of gold. The text is well written and the illustrations and good. This book will fuel your childs imagination. An enjoyable read for both parent and child. Heartilly recommended to all parents of would be pirates.
Published on 16 May 2007 by A. Mackenzie

1.0 out of 5 stars DOESN'T DISPLAY IN A WAY THAT IT CAN BE READ
I bought this book to read with my grandson. However, I cannot read it as both pages are displayed at once and there is no option to increase the size ((type size is about 6pt!!!). Unless this can be remedied it should not be offered as a Kindle read. The other book I bought from the same author has the same problem.

If there are difficulties with display...
Published 16 months ago by Derry C Young

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book, 16 May 2007
A. Mackenzie - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent adventure!, 28 July 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Pirate Pete (Hardcover)
Avast! Ye will love this tale of greedy Pirate Pete. My son can't get enough of this book and neither can I. Colorful illustrations with magical nuances light up the pages, and the text is easy to read, with a memorable, fun refrain..."where there's gold I'm a goin'." A welcome addition to our library.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pirate-tastic, 22 Dec. 2004
This review is from: Pirate Pete (Hardcover)
My 2 year old son has just become mad on pirates and loves me to read Pirate Pete to him. There's plenty of opportunity to get into character and the illustrations are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars PIRATE PETE, 16 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Pirate Pete (Paperback)
I bought this book to read to the children in the Nursery that I work at, and they absolutely loved it. The story is funny and made the children laugh. They often ask me to read it to them as they have enjoyed it so much. I am very pleased with this purchase, and the story has inspired the children to produce some wonderful artwork for a display that we have done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kaysara, 28 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Pirate Pete (Paperback)
I bought this for a Christmas present for my 7 year old great nephew. I love books and want to encourage him in his reading. The book is very bright and colourful and he loves pirates so I think he will love this. Not too much text on each page and wonderful illustrations. There is also a treasure map which I think he will love. A great buy for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pirate fan, 4 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Pirate Pete (Paperback)
My friend son is 3years old and really into pirates. We bought it for his birthday he loved it. My one year old son also loves me reading him this story

1.0 out of 5 stars DOESN'T DISPLAY IN A WAY THAT IT CAN BE READ, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Pirate Pete (Kindle Edition)

If there are difficulties with display they ought to be highlighted on the offer for purchase page

3.0 out of 5 stars Better for slightly older children yr 1/2, 15 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Pirate Pete (Paperback)
Good book only gave it 3 stars as it was quite long and not really suitable for the age group I brought it for (3-4)would suit slightly older children great pictures and a good story about a nasty pirate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pirate Pete, 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Pirate Pete (Paperback)
My son told me that my grandson said they were awesome. They live in Glasgow and we live in the US, so I have not seen the book persoanlly. I will later this summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Pirate Pete (Paperback)
What a great book, 4 year old grandson and I have a really lovely 20 minutes reading this, there is even a moral in this excellent book

Pirate Pete
Pirate Pete by Kim Kennedy (Paperback - 22 Feb. 2010)