Format: Hardcover|Change

on 4 February 2011
I don't understand why this comic book hasn't got a review yet! It's an awesome comic with an awesome presentation (hardcover within a box and a replica of The Simpsons Nº1 comic). Contains the full Crossover Crisis series PLUS sketches, original covers and other illustrations. A must have for Futurama fans and also for Simpsons fans.
on 28 September 2011
I really wasn't expecting the book to be so big and nicely presented for the price I paid. I am extremely pleased with the value of the book, and the story is loads of fun and I would recommend to anyone with an interest in Simpsons/Futurama, you won't be disappointed!
on 13 August 2011
I bought this as a birthday present for a friend and I was not disappointed. I may have sneaked a little look before I wrapped it up, and it was great. It contains all four "episodes" of the crossover, plus a few other stories and a copy of the first edition of the Simpsons. Excellent!
on 5 August 2013
This I really happy have this and I like The Simpsons and Futurama too so this good and funny I like see futureama and The Simpsons Together this really good I hope this will more. BUT I wish The Simpsons & Futurama on DVD too this will good too :)
on 7 August 2015
Great fun. Absolutely catches the flavour of Futurama, and a great sci-fi romp through the world of Springfield.

Has all the classic Simpsons tropes, without the crushing disappointment of the writing from season 12 onwards.
on 16 February 2012
A lot bigger than I thought it would be and much nicer, it is in a carboard sleeve and is so nicely presented.

I was expecting just a normal comic annual, imagine my surprise!

To finish I cannot recommend it enough.

As Bart would say 'Cawabunga dudes!'
on 15 March 2013
My son was thrilled with this book as it had both of his fave programmes in he still picks it up all the time to have a quick re-read
on 11 February 2013
I was very impressed with this. My daughter loves both comics and was thrilled with this. I thought it would be just a thinish comic but it's a nice thick hardback with lots of content. Mt daughter tells me the story is good as well.
on 16 April 2011
this book is awesome even though i dont have it yet. theres even a secret surprise at the end, no [crossover] book is better than this i recommend it.
on 22 March 2016
Bought for 10 year old son. He really enjoys this and I have looked at it too. Witty nod funny as you'd expect. It's a large book, so good value as well.