Format: Hardcover|Change

on 6 September 2013
I bought Nick Bradley's " The seven laws od the golf swing" a few years ago and found it a ground breaking book on golf instruction. Kinetic golf complements this as it gives a unique and different way of understanding the golf swing through its use of stunning visual images. The explanations of how to keep the ball low and how to play shots out of sand are original and work brilliantly when playing the game. I have an eight handicap and have played the game for 50 years and have found this book a totally refreshing read compared to other golf instruction books. However, this book is not for the beginner as it will really lead to confusion by the way the book is structured. For example the first page starts with the driver then moves on how to draw an fade the ball. I would recommend that they read " The seven laws of the golf swing " first which starts from the grip then stance then swing in that order. This book is for the experienced and relatively competent golfer who will find it a great read.
on 28 January 2014
I love this book. I am a very visual person - when someone talks about what I should be doing it is sometimes like they are talking Russian! With this book and all the images it is much easier to understand what changes I need to make - some are very easy such as imaging fighter planes going low over head when you need to stay low to hit a low shot - simple. Others don't make quite as much sense to me but that maybe because my game isn't sophisticated enough yet. I would love if Nick Bradley produced some little laminated memory cards for me to take out…. at the moment I've just made my own - just little reminders for difficult shots as I have just joined a new club where mountain goats would feel at home
on 15 September 2013
Far and away the best golf instruction book I have ever bought. Really helps you visualise every aspect of your game. If you are the kind of person who needs to picture the tip in order to learn it then this is the book for you. Covers every area of the game and should help take shots off your handicap, highly recommended.
Another excellent book from Nick Bradley and contains a whole lot of good ideas about how to swing - but more important, the focus is on remebering what we are supposed to be doing, not what to avoid. If you are like me, practce up to the point where you think your've starting making your best swing ever - only to go out the next day and find you've lost it again - then this is a book for you.

This book will help you visualise what you are try to do and reinforces, visually, what you have found useful when practicing. That means you'll remember better what a correct swing feels like - and how to start up that swing from cold before you play a competition. And that last one is the real deliverable from this book - a methodology to start swinging well on a new day.
on 11 March 2015
Kinetic Gol is the ultimate "coffee table" golf instruction book which is packed with graphic illustrations all with superb colouring. The book is written in a way that allows the reader to dip in and out of different sections whether it be using the driver, bunker play, the mental game or other aspects of the golf game. This is not a step by step technical volume on the mechanics of golf but is much more focussed through its 195 innovative images on how the golf swing should look and feel. The text is written in a clear and informal style but if you are the kind of person who learns best from a visual, albeit quirky, explanation of the key moves in golf then this could be the book you have been looking for.
on 9 January 2014
The pictures are fantastic in this book . Makes you understand and feel exactly what they explain. Ended up giving it as a present and have to buy another one again for myself.
on 18 May 2014
As the book says it does give you a new way to look at your golf game. It has helped to visualise what I need to achieve.
on 8 July 2013
WELL GOT THIS BOOK BEFORE I GOT THE 7 LAWS OF THE GOLF SWING THINKING THIS WOULD BE NEW IDEAS BUT NO JUST THE SAME AS THE 7 LAWS OF THE GOLF SWING,NOT VERY PLEASED!!!!
on 6 August 2013
This book is an absolute load of drivel and I wish I could get my money back. Do not purchase
on 28 August 2013
This book is for the golfer who has acheived a compancy level of near professional, understanding the instruction of Nick Bradley's instruction requires a sound understanding of the way the good golfer plays, albeit there are creative illustrations at the being of each chapter to try to 'feel' what Nick is saying.