5.0 out of 5 stars This is brilliant
Published 6 months ago by Bunnydrumming

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not purchase
This book is an absolute load of drivel and I wish I could get my money back. Do not purchase
Published 11 months ago by Bill

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not purchase, 6 Aug 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars KINETIC GOLF, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Kinetic Golf (Hardcover)
WELL GOT THIS BOOK BEFORE I GOT THE 7 LAWS OF THE GOLF SWING THINKING THIS WOULD BE NEW IDEAS BUT NO JUST THE SAME AS THE 7 LAWS OF THE GOLF SWING,NOT VERY PLEASED!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Should have been written in crayon, 13 Jun 2014
This 'book' is full of cod psychology and bs. I'm surprised it didn't recommend crystals or homeopathy to improve your game too.... utter drivel and a severe waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars New way to practice, 18 May 2014
As the book says it does give you a new way to look at your golf game. It has helped to visualise what I need to achieve.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is brilliant, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kinetic Golf (Hardcover)
I love this book. I am a very visual person - when someone talks about what I should be doing it is sometimes like they are talking Russian! With this book and all the images it is much easier to understand what changes I need to make - some are very easy such as imaging fighter planes going low over head when you need to stay low to hit a low shot - simple. Others don't make quite as much sense to me but that maybe because my game isn't sophisticated enough yet. I would love if Nick Bradley produced some little laminated memory cards for me to take out…. at the moment I've just made my own - just little reminders for difficult shots as I have just joined a new club where mountain goats would feel at home

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kinetic Golf (Hardcover)
The pictures are fantastic in this book . Makes you understand and feel exactly what they explain. Ended up giving it as a present and have to buy another one again for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best golf instruction book I have bought, 15 Sep 2013
Far and away the best golf instruction book I have ever bought. Really helps you visualise every aspect of your game. If you are the kind of person who needs to picture the tip in order to learn it then this is the book for you. Covers every area of the game and should help take shots off your handicap, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't put it down, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Kinetic Golf (Hardcover)
I bought Nick Bradley's " The seven laws od the golf swing" a few years ago and found it a ground breaking book on golf instruction. Kinetic golf complements this as it gives a unique and different way of understanding the golf swing through its use of stunning visual images. The explanations of how to keep the ball low and how to play shots out of sand are original and work brilliantly when playing the game. I have an eight handicap and have played the game for 50 years and have found this book a totally refreshing read compared to other golf instruction books. However, this book is not for the beginner as it will really lead to confusion by the way the book is structured. For example the first page starts with the driver then moves on how to draw an fade the ball. I would recommend that they read " The seven laws of the golf swing " first which starts from the grip then stance then swing in that order. This book is for the experienced and relatively competent golfer who will find it a great read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Read this book if you think you want to really play golf, 28 Aug 2013
This book is for the golfer who has acheived a compancy level of near professional, understanding the instruction of Nick Bradley's instruction requires a sound understanding of the way the good golfer plays, albeit there are creative illustrations at the being of each chapter to try to 'feel' what Nick is saying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Full of Interesting Thoughts About The Golf Swing, 5 Aug 2013
Chris Downing "Chris Downing" (Chippenham, Wilts England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Another excellent book from Nick Bradley and contains a whole lot of good ideas about how to swing - but more important, the focus is on remebering what we are supposed to be doing, not what to avoid. If you are like me, practce up to the point where you think your've starting making your best swing ever - only to go out the next day and find you've lost it again - then this is a book for you.

This book will help you visualise what you are try to do and reinforces, visually, what you have found useful when practicing. That means you'll remember better what a correct swing feels like - and how to start up that swing from cold before you play a competition. And that last one is the real deliverable from this book - a methodology to start swinging well on a new day.

Kinetic Golf
Kinetic Golf by Nick Bradley (Hardcover - 9 April 2013)
15.19