Format: Hardcover|Change

on 10 April 2014
My brother is studying illustration at university and I bought him this for Christmas. He was very happy with it, and as was I. The book is beautifully designed with amazing high quality pictures, early sketches and ideas. I would recommend it highly to anyone who is arty and loves the film. I will use these books again for his birthday without a doubt!! From a very happy customer :)
on 27 April 2010
This a most beautiful book.
The film was breath taking, and this book just makes it better.
It details James' thoughts and inspirations behind the film.
The graphics are as stunning as the film, showing how landscapes, characters, creatures, flora and fauna evolved from James' original concept scetches to how they finally appeared on film.
I couldn't put it down, well worth it.
on 17 February 2010
If you're an Avatar fan, you NEED this! The artwork is just beautiful, and I never get bored flipping through this book. It really enhances the movie experience, it makes you understand the Avatar universe better, and so does the Survival Guide book. I highly recommend getting this and the Survival Guide!
on 24 January 2010
It is an absolutely gorgeous book, and I'm very happy I bought it.

However, I was a little bit disappointed that there's a lot of photo manipulations, and very few pencil sketches/real media pieces.

It's still really pretty and totally worth buying, though!
on 25 April 2016
This book feels like a cashgrab. There is almost nothing in there. I would expect a movie of this scale to have way WAY more art then is showcased in this book. Of all the artbooks I own, this is one of the very few I regret buying.
on 12 December 2014
Book was in great condition, as anounced. Just the book it self is not really exiting.
Fine for the price I got, but artwise, a bit poor.
on 8 March 2010
This book is an amazing book and Im not sure whether I have just received a second of the book, but all the pages are falling apart. The binding has not held which means the pages and all sheets have fallen apart, it has been well looked after and I am very dissappointed in the quality!
on 27 July 2014
Beautiful artwork that shows the beauty of Pandora and James Cameron ' imagination. Highly recommended for film lovers and collectors.
on 20 June 2010
Brilliant just wish there was more of it. Like a few more pictures of Neytiri but I'm an Avatar nut so plenty to enjoy.
on 25 July 2014
Poor quality product- pages started falling out as soon as it was opened. Very disappointing.