5.0 out of 5 stars It's amazing..., 4 July 2009
K. Shimalin "Booklover" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
I can't praise this book enough. It's clear and concise, easy to read and understand. It is easy to apply to real life and tips can be picked up from every part of this book. My only concern is about the name of the book ( "...After 40..." ) because it is not right. The sooner this book enters a woman's life, the better. Great book. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ageless Women - forty plus, or any age, and even men, 15 Feb. 2005
Well that's given my age away. Very well written, easy to understand and bang up to date. Beautifully feminine style. Suits all women, not just the over 40's - as it's theme is enjoyment of life and prevention of problems including the mid-life transitions which can be quite turbelent for some. May also be useful for men, especially married men - eg. the section on deteriorating brain functioning and osteoporosis - and what how to prevent, or improve. I bought a second copy for my moms 84th birthday. She can read about why she used to run around the house flapping a newspaper for three years.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ageless Woman has become my daily "Bible" or workbook, 2 Nov. 2013
I have been able to analyse my problems, found the reason to my symptoms and how to heal it. It is hard work and deciplin is required to get a rewarding result. But when your Cholesterol gets down from 7.8 to 6.5 after a panchakarma treatment, you are motivated to do the total change. I have had high Colesterol since 2000 or before. Following the diet I lost 3 KGs within one month from 63 to 60. My age is 63. I'm retired so now I have the time to spend with my self doing meditation, yoga and the self massage. All in all it takes me 2.5 hours in the morning, but then it is still morning when you get up a 6 am instead of 8.30 am. Give yourself a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great advice!, 31 Aug. 2010
A must have for any woman interested in Natural approach to Menopause. However I do find some of the advice in contradiction to that received from my Ayurveda practitioner in terms of suitable foods, so do be careful about the advice in it a, and rather use it as a supplement to a visit to your own local practiotioner, who will know your symptoms better.

5.0 out of 5 stars a very good read!, 30 April 2013
This review is from: The Menopausal Woman's Best Friend: Your Personal Guide to Good Health Using Maharishi Ayurvedic Medicine (Hardcover)
In my opinion the best yet book on the subject , helpful to anyone interested in ayurveda with complete self-help programs.

Used & New from: £14.23