Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 October 2012
I have a much-loved copy of 'School for Prayer' and was very disappointed when I received 'Beginning to Pray' and found it is the same book re-titled. An inspiring read, but a waste of my money - it should be made clear that this is not 'new'.
on 30 September 2010
This is an interesting book, not least for the insight on the author in the interview at the beginning. It has some challenging ideas and is well worth the read, whether you have been praying for years or are just thinking about starting. There are two short meditations to help you on your way, which I found less useful.
on 31 July 2014
This is a truly beautiful book, not one to read quickly but worth the time given.
on 16 October 2013
I knew Anthony Bloom many years ago.

His powerful writings and personality have left a permanent influence on me. My old copy of this book was falling apart. I needed a new one. So thank you!
on 13 November 2013
The product met my expectations; it was in good condition and arrived promptly and was reasonably priced. The content taught me a great deal.
on 31 December 2013
It's simplicity and depth make it a valuable starter to the art of prayer. Bloom explores the inner meaning of prayer. A good buy.