5.0 out of 5 stars Pro Gay, Pro Christian!!!, 8 Jan 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Taking a Chance on God: Liberating Theology for Gays, Lesbians, and Their Lovers, Families, and Friends (Hardcover)
I am a gay ordained minister of the gospel, and this book helped me accept my homosexuality. It is suberbly written and researched. A must for anyone coming out, and a definite must for any minsiter workign with the gay community. God bless the author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saving Grace, 14 April 2011
This is a book for anyone struggling as a Christian that is gay and for those with an open mind about the subject who want to know more where the leading edge is. The best chapter is on Mary it is simply wonderful, inspiring. Very recommended. Grace is waiting in this book for you as a gift. What a book, it is one that I re-read and allow myself to sun myself in its rays from time to time to remind me that the world is not always so violently against me for my sexuality. God loves me and created me for what I am, this book enables me to see and taste the gift that Christ freely gives and more. I wish there were more books like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pro Gay, Pro Christian!!!, 8 Jan 1999