on 23 January 2004
Ive had this book from the age of 12 til 23. Its one of those books I keep going back to. Compared to some card trick books this one is brilliant at explaining how to make the trick seem magical. The best trick can be killed by a bad performer and the simplest made into pure amazement, by the way its delivered. Bob Longe goes into detail in how to convey these tricks to your audience so that its true magic! Thanks for helping me astound my friends and family over the years!
on 6 June 2001
This book show's a variety of world's best card tricks which if you take time to read You will enjoy.Learning the new tricks are easy just take time to practice the tricks before amazing your friends with them.This book goes at a great price for what it provides and has plenty of tricks to keep you occupied. and to summaries I recommend this book to all people who like to learn new tricks another words it's absouloutly amazing!!!!!
on 30 March 2012
I think this is a good little book for a beginner like me.I found a few good easy tricks thanks to this book.
on 3 January 2016
A great price and quick delivery.
on 11 March 2001
a well ilastrated book. very well explaned for beginners and i cant think of ne thing else to say so i will just say its KOOL