4.0 out of 5 stars Eye Opener!
Published on 27 Mar. 2006 by Mariann Fox

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
A little too basic and really seems to have been published for the photos of her makeovers. Virtually no how-to instructions although, al so basic they don't really need them!
Just glad I bought it second-hand and not full price or I'd be decidedly pissed!
Published 12 months ago by Wendi

4.0 out of 5 stars Eye Opener!, 27 Mar. 2006
This review is from: Junk Chic (Hardcover)
Thanks to Kathryn Elliot, I am able to decorate my home on a shoestring budget! The thrift stores are full of wonderful objects that with a little imagination, can be turned into a beautiful setting. Just look for your favorite color scheme and style, stick to that and you will be suprised at what you will find and with the savings. I liked Katheryn's step by step process of preparing and painting objects to your liking. I never dreamed I could do it,
but now I am inspired!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Junk Chic (Paperback)

Junk Chic
Junk Chic by Kathryn Elliott (Paperback - 3 April 2003)
Usually dispatched within 12 to 14 days