4.0 out of 5 stars Odd, but entertaining, 10 Oct 2009
This review is from: Your Next-Door Neighbor is a Dragon (Citadel) (Paperback)
I thought I had a good idea of what I was going to get when I cracked open this book, and it even started out as what I had guessed at: An interesting look at some weird internet subcultures, what brought them about and what sort of people were into them.

However, as I read more of it, it turned into a bizarre mix of fact and fiction that made me wonder just how much of it had actually happened(some of it seemed disturbingly plausible) and how much of it was the author's imagination(again, some was easily identifiable, but other things were not.).

It threw me for a loop, and I suppose it might not be for everyone when it dives into fiction, but I certainly enjoyed it. The humour might genuinely also not be to everyone's taste, but if you're not easily offended, odds are you'll enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Hate Furries!, 20 Jan 2010
W. Dawson "WOOF!" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Next-Door Neighbor is a Dragon (Citadel) (Paperback)
This is a great book, delving deep into the kingdom of the nerd. Well worth a read, even if it does take a few pages to get into.

Your Next-Door Neighbor is a Dragon (Citadel)
Your Next-Door Neighbor is a Dragon (Citadel) by Zack Parsons (Paperback - 3 Sep 2009)
Used & New from: £0.01