5.0 out of 5 stars Dynamic!, 20 Sep 2009
love reading "marsy" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Breaking Free (Paperback)
I have done this bible study as part of a group and I have also recommended to other individuals and other groups. I have only ever had excellent feedback form the hundreds of people I know who have completed it.
Beth Moore's style is dynamic and energetic. (There is a video accompaniment which most people enjoy, but I actually found watching her high energy and enthusiasm quite grating!)
The study really has been life-changing for me. It strips us down to the bare bones of our spirirtual life and allows us to really scrutinise what is there. She shows us the better way and leads us there; for me it was quite a painful experience but the benefits and transformation have been wonderful.
Everybody I know who has done this study feels the same; they admit it has been life-changing for them.
It is ideal to do as an individual or as a group. If doing this as a group, there are leaders' materials and backups. I got a lot out of it that way but it was in the quiet times where the real changes happened.

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating, 9 July 2009
This review is from: Breaking Free (Paperback)
The Author of this book will keep you captivated and teach you through God's word how to break free from the chains that hold you down. This book will bring you back from the brink of dispair.
Very enlightening and hard to put down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful resource, 10 Nov 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Breaking Free (Paperback)
This is a wonderful book to help coming to terms with things from the past which have caused depression.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: BREAKING FREE (Kindle Edition)
Great help to the Christian walk. A must read for those seeking a victorious Christian life. Easy to read and understand with lots of scripture quotes

5.0 out of 5 stars Beth really done good in this book, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: BREAKING FREE (Kindle Edition)
With clear explanation the author of this book has highlighted a lot of needed answer required by an individual in their walk of life as a believer

BREAKING FREE
BREAKING FREE by BETH MOORE (Paperback - 1 April 2007)