5.0 out of 5 stars Evangelism books........look no further!!!!
After reading the previous review, I eagerly anticipated this book.I,ve read quite a few evangelism books claiming to be the ultimate book."Share Jesus Without Fear", did not fail to deliver!Easy to read, with a formula on how to share your faith.After finishing the book,I put it to the test.Wow!!!!
If you have a genuine intrest in sharing the gospel, and want to...
Published on 25 Feb. 2004 by Anthony

3.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, But Deficient
Published on 4 May 2010 by Dave Kinsella

5.0 out of 5 stars Evangelism books........look no further!!!!, 25 Feb. 2004
Anthony (Ringsend., Dublin Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SHARE JESUS WITHOUT FEAR (Paperback)
If you have a genuine intrest in sharing the gospel, and want to learn how to,this book is the one for you.Buy it!!!!!!!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, But Deficient, 4 May 2010
Dave Kinsella "Jesus First" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SHARE JESUS WITHOUT FEAR (Paperback)
I own a copy of this book and have listened to brother Bill Fay speak. I admire his boldness and courage to share the Gospel. But I am not inclined to use cookie cutter approaches anymore, with a little salvation prayer formula at the end to close the deal. Evangelism involves discipleship. Getting involved in peoples messy lives. This type of evangelism that Fay is promoting I call hit'n'run evangelism. It's a good book to get some pointers and tips and maybe a dose of courage, but be with people. Call them and lead them into the Kingdom. That would be a better way.

Here's a better resource for evangelism;

One Thing You Can't Do in Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Share Jesus without fear, 29 Sept. 2010
This review is from: SHARE JESUS WITHOUT FEAR (Paperback)
I've been looking for a book like this for years - decades even. It is a practical manual on hoe to communicate your faith in a non threatening way that respects the views and integrity of the person you are taliking to. I cannot recommend it too highly. I would say that it's potentially the most significant book I've read, after the Bible.SHARE JESUS WITHOUT FEAR

5.0 out of 5 stars It's GOOD, 21 April 2015
Clear and successful resource that we will be using here at Destiny Church Newcastle. Thanks to the authors for their straightforward style and content. Don't hesitate, just do it!

SHARE JESUS WITHOUT FEAR
SHARE JESUS WITHOUT FEAR by WILLIAM FAY LINDA EVANS SHEPHERD (Paperback - 1 Jun. 1999)