Format: Board book|Change

on 7 September 2011
Great little book for all ages really.

I am a Mother of two boys, and a huge Orla fan. ( We have her stuff in every room of the house, me and my husband both have her bags, luggage, the lot. HUGE fans. )

We received these today, and love them.

- things i love.

Fabric outer cover
Smooth (i imagine wipe clean ) pages
Colours, typical Orla
Graphics, all the famous ones belonging to Orla.

Dislikes

Theres not enough pages :)
review image review image review image review image
on 5 January 2012
I bought both this and the 'Colours' book for my daughter and nephew. As I am a huge fan of Orla Kiely's designs (and handbags!), the books immediately caught my eye. They are really well made and nice and chunky for little hands, as well as having lovely simple illustrations. Probably appreciated more by mummy's though!
on 27 October 2012
My grandson loves this and so does his mum as its almost (and i say almost) indestructible. We have given another to a granddaughter for christmas. Children seem to love it and play for a while seemingly enjoying the pictures etc
on 4 January 2012
Beautiful books with sturdy pages. lovely colours simple format my granddaughter and her mother loved them. These books will last long after the child has outgrown them.
on 19 June 2012
Lovely book with big bold numbers designed in a way only Orla could! My baby loves the graphics in this book it really captures his attention.
on 3 March 2013
Nice book - more for mums that like Orla Kiely designs than babies though! Cloth based cover means it cannot be wiped clean. Need I say more?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 March 2013
High quality and full of Orla Kiely's trademark design flair. I'm sure this will make learning to count lots of fashionable fun.
on 29 April 2015
I love these little books. Very cute for a stylish new baby!