I found that this small book on richard nixon to be a good overall study. i find Nixon to be so complex on some levels, but so obviosly vicious on all other levels.
Published 5 months ago by William Keogh

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected. A small book giving ...
Not quite what I expected. A small book giving a very brief resume of the subject. Is one of a series (I have another on Kennedy) and I would not have purchased this had I have realised the connection.
Published 1 month ago by Norman Carr

4.0 out of 5 stars I received the book and it was exactly as descibed. I an teaching American studies and i have read and used this book in my clas, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Richard M. Nixon (American Presidents (Times)) (Hardcover)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected. A small book giving ..., 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Richard M. Nixon (American Presidents (Times)) (Hardcover)

Richard M. Nixon (American Presidents (Times))
Richard M. Nixon (American Presidents (Times)) by Elizabeth Drew (Hardcover - 10 May 2007)